Kent

Colin Traive

at one point in the second half Arfield is pointing and shouting at him to get down the wing so he can pass to him, Kent has no clue what to do and goes in completely the wrong direction.

the boy is shit, his decision making is shit, his goal return is shit, 1 good game in 10 or more shit ones doesnt make him a player, we got stung for the amount we paid for him. sick to death of the sight of him turn his back or give up on a ball.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He is only being played because there is fuck all else there. We need to start planning for life without him and I think giving Matondo and Sakala a run until we can get someone in is the way to go.

We have Lawrence but due to our policy of only buying 30% fit players he’s unavailable.

Decent player on his day, sadly his day comes as often as a leap year

Will end up scoring double figures at a league 1/2 side, that's about it.

Tbh the way its worked out with him & Morelos its probably been a saving grace for the club, saved us a fortune in the long run rather than signing them both to long term deals.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

You love that gif eh? Maybe someone will give you that like you're desperate for.

Scott Wright is pish. In reality we don't have a single winger worth their weight.

I'm at that stage I can only laugh at the shambles we've been serving up. I don't have any answers, we are dog shite and the options we have are terrible. 

8 minutes ago, Scott-RFC said:

look at this reaction to the goal, and don’t play him ever again 

Get a grip ffs, he ran to the opposite side of the pitch and celebrated with his teammates.

You're talking as if he immediately turned around and walked back to the halfway line.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Get a grip ffs, he ran to the opposite side of the pitch and celebrated with his teammates.

You're talking as if he immediately turned around and walked back to the halfway line.

This is what I hate. Some people try to add fuel to the fire to justify their sheer contempt for him. They don't need to, we all see how pish he is and how uninterested he is. Such a fucking childish thing to do.