***The Official Rangers vs Napoli Thread***

Dan Deacon

11 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

No away fans on Wednesday & no Rangers fans will be permitted to attend the away fixture as a show of sporting integrity 

That's shocking for those who have booked flights & accommodation 

Ive just lost out on 200 quids worth flights, firstly london upcoming friday n the  napoli trip. Brutal

Travel bookex for tues from belfast also. 3 financial shaftings for me.

Cant get why the club said no away support tickets for napoli. Do they ever consult the support.

7 hours ago, Scouse_Legend said:

It's hardly stupid. It's a couple of hours down the road and many RSC's will be able to run buses and generate a bit of income. Those without a ticket can soak up the atmosphere all day with fellow bears then watch the game in a decent boozer. The city is full of them. Some people are happy not being an uber fan with Gold MyGers status in order to get tickets nowadays and will be happy to go on a jolly "Fucking stupid" my arse. 

Dont listen to Lt Wully, knows nothing about protestant Liverpool.

On 10/09/2022 at 07:22, graeme_4 said:

12 years ago was an absolute aberration that has minimal influence on this season. In terms of where Rangers should typically be, we’re pretty close to rock bottom right now.

Can’t keep throwing up the ‘remember where we were’ patter whenever we’re have a crisis. Have some standards for fuck sake. 

Seriously mate....nowhere near rock bottom, correct in that we aren't where we all want to be, but rock bottom....fuck me give me a break:lol:

We have in the last 4 months played in a European final and won a Scottish Cup....if that is deemed rock bottom then their is no hope for any other cunt

6 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

It’s not really, if people want a day out amongst the support and then watch it in a pub/club full of fans what’s wrong with that? With it being so close there’s a good chance of a lot of people doing the same thing so would be a decent atmosphere to spend the day & watch it in. 

There are 5 Rangers supporters clubs in London alone running busses upto Liverpool for the atmosphere, some people live in a bubble, some know people through other means other than Rangers.

4 hours ago, Albertz85 said:

Pretty sure in mcleish years when we played inter away closed doors there were stories of bears that travelled over. Puzzled at the things people get offended at on this forum 🤣

I heard of one boy with a uefa stewards vest, and documented laminated uefa pass.

Thats dedication!!! To get into an empty sN siro and he mingled wi the Rangers directors 🤣

20 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Ive just lost out on 200 quids worth flights, firstly london upcoming friday n the  napoli trip. Brutal

Cant get why the club said no away support tickets for napoli. Do they ever consult the support.

How can you not get it? :lol:

Its so it is fair on both sets of fans.

33 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I assume it was a Police Scotland call, why would Rangers request this. Police assuming less policing required if no away support. 

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

For sure it was. Everybody has differebt circumstances 

It was UEFA that said no away tickets for our trip to Napoli in return to there being no Napoli fans on Wednesday. Rangers have had no say in this so not sure about you comment about them not consulting with fans. I understand your frustration and that of others but outside of clubs control. 

8 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Absolute joke mate

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I’m sure I’ve read officers are being drafted in to help down south 

Maybe true but as far as i know all the games down south are going ahead with no restrictions on away fans, so its a bit much to say they cant adequately police our game cos officers are needed down there.