The other mob

MisterC

45 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

It annoys me probably more than it should how lucky these bastards are at times and recently seemingly all the time - I just keep consoling myself that it will run out soon. 

Also sitting back playing timidly is not the way to beat them, pass the ball around quickly and make them run, because they will and eventually do tire but if you dont even press or pass they'll just worm their way to another win. I dont buy for one second that the sheep dont 'try' but they do definately raise their game against us - which is fine by me just need to raise ours and we'll batter them again.

For the record I also hate the sheep - its crazy cos they've won nothing for years and they're a bunch of nomarks.

Maybe I'd you accept that it isn't luck it'll stop annoying you.

2 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

It's not luck, they had 81% possession, 33 shots, 10 on target and an xG of 2.34.

Aberdeen had 0 shots on target and an xG of 0.06.

0 shots at home is a fucking disgrace at any level of football.

4 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Goodwin against them “ sit back on the 18 yard box for 90 mins”

against us “ press them high up don’t give them a minute”

f bastard🤮

I hope they do what they done today. We'll break them down. Whereas I don't trust our defence under pressure. That Duk is alright.

13 minutes ago, The true baller said:

I hope they do what they done today. We'll break them down. Whereas I don't trust our defence under pressure. That Duk is alright.

Which is exactly why they will do the opposite and some of our fans will be paranoid about it.

Horrendously negative tactics from the Sheep, but nearly got them a point. If they had gone "gung ho" they would have got scudded - remember they tried it at Ibrox a couple of months ago. Don't care what approach they adopt on Tuesday, we should be despatching them with ease.

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Scoring so late is more about fitness and wearing the opposition down than it is about craft or superior technique.

You have to acknowledge their persistence but persistence and skill are two very different things.

To get out of jail that often is not how Postecoglou would want it and they clearly carry a fair amount of good fortune.

That has to run out eventually.

They've been doing this for over 20 years. We arent as good beating the dross so we wont win the league this season. Especially 10 points behind effectively with goal difference. The best we can hope for is 2 cups. I really dont know why people watch their games and moan about it when they score a late winner. It's a movie you've seen hundreds of times before. Just check the score later and it's 2 seconds of your day.

11 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That gap is mainly down to them gaining 6 points with goals in injury time twice and a 87 minute winner today.

The gap is due to us absolutely shitting ourselves at Parkhead and playing boring negative football for much of the season costing us to drop points in games we should be winning comfortably. 

17 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Curious as to how many points they've gained this season by scoring after the 85th minute? 

I don't know why I did it to myself because it's depressing as fuck but I just went onto soccerbase there and looked at all their League games.

They've won 10 points this season from the 84th minute onwards, that's the difference, they keep going and the teams they play against end up feeling like it's inevitable, even when they've lost two injury time equalisers (St Johnstone and Dundee United) they've went right back up the park and won it.

I said this last season but until everyone stops considering this as lucky (I don't mean just us as fans) then it'll never change, once or twice over the season might be considered luck but that's five times in 16 league games now, the worst thing is they themselves believe they'll get the winner so they don't panic they just apply more and more pressure until it happens.

33 minutes ago, left winger said:

It’s obviously both.

That's why I said 'mainly' in my post.

Throughout a season teams normally drop points in a decent amount of games, look at City this season for example. Dropped points in 4 games.

The scum have won 15 games out of 16, anbody who thinks that's normal or that their late goals are not the biggest factor in their total are off their head.