The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

It's an obvious penalty. He's jumping like fucking superman. Stupid penalty to give away.

The penalty also happened within the stated injury time, the delay was the VAR check and the taking of it.

You don't need to find a reason to argue with every result of theirs.

image.thumb.png.f057568ffc24e51b63a001dee80b0f1d.png

Far from obvious. Even Andy Walker called it ridiculous.

Mackay says it will cost jobs, and he's right.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The issue isn't with the decision or VAR though, it's the handball rule.

Personally, I think it's become too strict, but at the same time, if you loosen the rule too much (like it used to be), it becomes massively subjective and you'll see even more inconsistencies than we already do. 

I think having the more strict rule that we currently have is the lesser of two evils. It will be harsh at times but at least it's more consistent.

I know people will say it's still not 100% consistent, but it's better than it used to be. It used to be a shit show with different refs having completely different standards, but because VAR wasn't a thing they got forgotten about quicker.

Bottom line is we threw this league away under Gio. Anyone expecting Savco to drop points to dross like County are living in dreamland,particularly with refs like brother Collum in charge.

I really hope Beale has learned from his clusterfuck in the LC final,as was shown again today they are no great shakes despite the ridiculous hype flung on them here. Concentrate on us and don't worry about them. If Beale loses the semi and we have to watch the filth collect yet another treble (overtaking us)there will be a lot of angry fans out there. 

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Haven’t seen it but we all knew that, with Collum in charge, they were always going to get the three points.

Good day for our glorious First Minister :ang:

I witnessed collum give us a penalty at parkhead when his back was turned to the play.  Less of the paranoia the cunts just a shite referee. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Andy walker also called the penalty ross county got at parkhead last time ridiculous today.  Both were penalties.

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

I witnessed collum give us a penalty at parkhead when his back was turned to the play.  Less of the paranoia the cunts just a shite referee. 

It was a penalty though .Just a shame the rest of his career was making an arse of the things he actually saw .

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

They lost 2-0 though. Ross County’s season is never defined by getting beat at home to us or them because the games that matter to them are Killie and Dundee United after the split. Those games will lose jobs at any of those clubs, deservedly so for being the worst in the league and getting relegated. 

16 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Isn't everything checked?

Everything that falls within the remit, yes. So it will have been looked at and deemed not a clear and obvious error.

12 hours ago, CR3 said:

They lost 2-0 though. Ross County’s season is never defined by getting beat at home to us or them because the games that matter to them are Killie and Dundee United after the split. Those games will lose jobs at any of those clubs, deservedly so for being the worst in the league and getting relegated. 

He still has a point though, if county managed to get to HT level the second half is pressure on the tarriers to score, if county scraped a draw then its a point they havent budgetted for and gives them some breathing space 

It is a penalty by the rules, but he's also right about how shite the rules are