The other mob

MisterC

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I'll be shocked if he's actually announced as spurs manager the fans don't want him would be fucking silly to appoint someone they don't back 

I honestly don't think Levy gives two fucks what the fans want. 

Reckon if they appoint him he'll be sacked in a few months like Nuno Santo. 

I'd prefer us knocking the smug prick down a peg. But a bit of disruption at them wouldn't be a bad thing either.

The Spurs fans are 100% against him. At the end of the day I’m torn as I think him leaving will destabilise them but I also want the fat mess to be there when we win our 56 league title. I reckon the pressure from the Spurs fans will have them going for someone else.

IMG_3619.png

35 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The Spurs fans are 100% against him. At the end of the day I’m torn as I think him leaving will destabilise them but I also want the fat mess to be there when we win our 56 league title. I reckon the pressure from the Spurs fans will have them going for someone else.

IMG_3619.png

That protest if it a genuine thing is why this won't happen. It would be stupid to appoint him. Like Rafa going to Everton never accepted was never ever going to work. 

Had a nosey on the Spurs forum and not seeing the hate for Flange going down there. Some for it, some on the fence and some who would prefer Enrique.

Also @esquire8 have you got a Spurs supporting mate that posts there and do you work at Hampden? 😂

Screenshot_20230531_193110_Chrome.thumb.jpg.975988f4d5b2e84ff87e7c603b9e8918.jpg

46 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I honestly don't think Levy gives two fucks what the fans want. 

Reckon if they appoint him he'll be sacked in a few months like Nuno Santo. 

I'd prefer us knocking the smug prick down a peg. But a bit of disruption at them wouldn't be a bad thing either.

I'd drive him down there myself but with the protests and fans against this it be stupid to appoint him and it will never ever succeed. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That protest if it a genuine thing is why this won't happen. It would be stupid to appoint him. Like Rafa going to Everton never accepted was never ever going to work. 

Rafa still happened Kirky boy despite whatever protests you mention 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That protest if it a genuine thing is why this won't happen. It would be stupid to appoint him. Like Rafa going to Everton never accepted was never ever going to work

Flange never managed Arsenal so not the same thing. I'm sure if the cunt was successful then the fans would quickly get behind him and vice versa if he flopped.

Personally I would rather see the back of him. Anything that gives them a bit of disruption can only help us. 

14 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Flange never managed Arsenal so not the same thing. I'm sure if the cunt was successful then the fans would quickly get behind him and vice versa if he flopped.

Personally I would rather see the back of him. Anything that gives them a bit of disruption can only help us. 

They would be in a panic mate ends 1 of 2 ways he goes or he will sign a new deal to show his "commitment" I think he gives them 1 more year regardless. I just don't see levy actually offering him the job. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

They would be in a panic mate ends 1 of 2 ways he goes or he will sign a new deal to show his "commitment" I think he gives them 1 more year regardless. I just don't see levy actually offering him the job. 

He only signs a new deal now if either spurs pull out or he has a change of heart.

fat fucking tramp