The other mob

MisterC

4 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Think they’ll scud Hibs, who are woeful under Montgomery, tonight tbh.

Yup. Don't see anything else happening but that. If they do somehow get beat or draw then they have some serious problems under the hood.

29 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Hmm, I think it comes into play when he's feeling the pressure to be honest.

Like I said earlier, the league was apparently done in October and he'd seen off another Rangers manager, now he's sweating, dropping points, we're level, their fans are starting to turn already the sharks are in waiting.

It's all bubbling away nicely for them to drop points tonight and chase their team bus back to Glasgow.

There is definitely a shitload of pressure on the players and management.. they all hear the boos even when they are winning ( :lol: ). Hibs are shite but they just got Boyle back. Maybe tonight is the night where their manager decides to change tactics?? Lets hope so. Anyway, I think the first goal is crucial. Hibs get it and the tramps will feel pressure like they havent before. Who will step up and drag them through it? Hopefully same as Aberdeen game - nobody.

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Rodgers has never won at Easter Road. Mental

Think he has in the cup but not in the league?

His league record there is atrocious but that will likely change tonight unfortunately 

I'm not expecting celtic to drop points tonight just because Hibs are way too open but when either us or them are struggling it doesn't matter how bad the opposition are playing the bigger team still drops point.

I think the pressure of not winning regularly at Rangers or celtic overtakes the overall shiteness of the smaller club and leads to either bad performance and/or bad unexpected results.

Since Clement joined celtic are dropping points in every third game so if not tonight they will likely drop points against Kilmarnock or Motherwell, they may even get knocked out the cup by St Mirren.

2 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

The wee pervert on the phone to SSB referring to us as the "Ibrox Club" every other sentence :lol:

"I don't fear the Ibrox Club, because every time the Ibrox Club plays Selik the Ibrox Club crumbles" 

Just a shame that not one pundit had the presence of mind to say "Yes you have not dropped points to the Ibrox Club, but you have dropped points to the Pittodrie Club, Fir Park Club, Easter Road Club, Tynecastle Club, McDiarmid Park Club and the Rugby Park Club and the Rugby Park Club knocked you out of the league cup also.

There was a caller on Monday who kept calling Clement what sounded like "Coutinho".

13 minutes ago, OhW said:

There was a caller on Monday who kept calling Clement what sounded like "Coutinho".

One of them phoned up last week to talk about "The new Chinese boy we've signed Kühn, sorry Japanese"

That Gordon Duncan was like "He's not Chinese OR Japanese he's German. :lol:

Cunts are oriental in the brain, and thick as fuck! :belm:

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Think he has in the cup but not in the league?

His league record there is atrocious but that will likely change tonight unfortunately 

That was when Lennon came back after Rodgers went to Leicester.

His results there are 2-2, 1-2, 0-2 and 0-0.

17 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

One of them phoned up last week to talk about "The new Chinese boy we've signed Kühn, sorry Japanese"

That Gordon Duncan was like "He's not Chinese OR Japanese he's German. :lol:

Cunts are oriental in the brain, and thick as fuck! :belm:

That was so stupid I thought I misheard it when I was listening to it. :lol: