The other mob

MisterC

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

First one is a foul anywhere else on the park, so it's a penalty. Second one I'm not sure about. I haven't seen a great angle but looks like Kyogo gets his shot off clean and that the contact may be outside the box.

The biggest error is Boyle not being given a penalty.

That’s the big problem ,3 penalty shouts none stonewallers .2 given to one side and the other one denied .

There a pic online of the free kick where they is a tarrier offside when the free kick is taken that led to the foul too .

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

First one is a foul anywhere else on the park, so it's a penalty. Second one I'm not sure about. I haven't seen a great angle but looks like Kyogo gets his shot off clean and that the contact may be outside the box.

2nd one was on the line/just inside the box.

Interesting to see if it galvanises them or they keep putting same performances in like last night. I’ve seen plenty of performances like that from us when we just get away with it which never results in a league title win. 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

On Boyle’s penalty, there was more contact with that than there was when we got our goal at Ibrox chopped off when Dessers robbed their cb diddy of the ball. 

slight contact going sellik’s way when need arises.

Don’t know if the yellow card for “diving” would override the need for a VAR pen check .They look at clear and obvious errors but not for yellow cards .

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

2nd one was on the line/just inside the box.

Interesting to see if it galvanises them or they keep putting same performances in like last night. I’ve seen plenty of performances like that from us when we just get away with it which never results in a league title win. 

The feeling that surrounded us towards the end of Gio's and Beale's tenure seems to be hanging over them. But I'm not counting any chickens.

With their first. The ref is saying that essentially the Hibs player has headbutted the mutant. Why didn't he send him off? Causing a 'foul' with your head, using that much force isn't just a nudge like the second one. He's saying the Hibs player deliberately took out Johnston with his head. If it's not a headbutt it's an accidental clash of heads and no penalty. Duncan Ferguson did 3 months for less (not that I'm saying he should be jailed that is). 

Hibs were awful in first half but much improved in second half and did enough to win it 

Celtic have regressed massively under Rodgers and the fact they had to rely on two penalties to get the win tells it's own story , they offered very little up front . Long way to go and probably a few twists and turns to come as with any title race but have trust that Clement will keep us focused and consistent 

They couldn’t score in open play against an awful Hibs side who couldn’t finish about 40 chances of their own

Their reaction says it all, they want Rodgers out, they’re in full panic mode

You’d think they’d played out their skin and taken a massive race ahead to the title last night the way some people are greeting in this thread :lol: 

Not worried about them at all after last night - by all accounts they were abysmal to a man and very lucky.  Hibs normally one of the better sides in the league but its a strong league this season so far more better chances for the tims to drop points.

11 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

They couldn’t score in open play against an awful Hibs side who couldn’t finish about 40 chances of their own

Their reaction says it all, they want Rodgers out, they’re in full panic mode

You’d think they’d played out their skin and taken a massive race ahead to the title last night the way some people are greeting in this thread :lol: 

A small bet on ST Boo might not be a bad idea at the weekend, mind you the ref will probably just award Them 2, 3, 4 or however many it takes, penalties to keep Them in the Cup.

29 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

With their first. The ref is saying that essentially the Hibs player has headbutted the mutant. Why didn't he send him off? Causing a 'foul' with your head, using that much force isn't just a nudge like the second one. He's saying the Hibs player deliberately took out Johnston with his head. If it's not a headbutt it's an accidental clash of heads and no penalty. Duncan Ferguson did 3 months for less (not that I'm saying he should be jailed that is). 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

What the actual fuck

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

You mad conspiracy theorist you.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

That’s the big problem ,3 penalty shouts none stonewallers .2 given to one side and the other one denied .

There a pic online of the free kick where they is a tarrier offside when the free kick is taken that led to the foul too .

Because the free kick didn’t go straight to Johnstone. 

51 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Hibs were awful in first half but much improved in second half and did enough to win it 

celtic have regressed massively under Rodgers and the fact they had to rely on two penalties to get the win tells it's own story , they offered very little up front . Long way to go and probably a few twists and turns to come as with any title race but have trust that Clement will keep us focused and consistent 

Our next game is Ross County we win 3-0 we go top  and leave these dirtbags in our rear view mirror

36 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Hibs normally one of the better sides in the league but its a strong league this season so far more better chances for the tims to drop points.

Don't think it's anything to do with it being a stronger league, I think it's the opposite. Celtic have regressed massively, that's why they'll drop points.

Watching them last night reminded me of us last season under Gio. You would have games you would win quite comfortably and you'd win games in spite of yourself but you just knew the next bad result was just around the corner.

As long as we stay consistent you get a feeling that their next poor result isn't far off whether it is against St Mirren in the cup or in the league against Killie or Motherwell.

I think the first penalty is a bit of a cruel one to give with it being a clash of heads. I get that there is clear contact, but to me it's accidental and both players are going for the ball. 

The 2nd one there is contact with Furahashi, although minimal, and i can see why it's been given, although it does verge on the softer side of penalties being given. 

47 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Don't think it's anything to do with it being a stronger league, I think it's the opposite. Celtic have regressed massively, that's why they'll drop points.

Credit where credit is due - I think its fair to say that Hearts, Kilmarnock and St Mirren are having uncharacteristically good seasons.  (as well as the fact that the pigs are shite)