The other mob

MisterC

5 hours ago, RoboBearToo said:

Might not be popular for saying this, but I don't think any of their players or fans appealed for it. 

The only cunt that thought it was a penalty was the VAR cunt.

VAR shouldn't speak unless spoken to. If the refs wants a second opinion, or if the players are appealing, then the ref can ask VAR to look at it.

Otherwise VAR should just shut the fuck up

But it’s also there to see what the ref hasn’t seen .I haven’t seen the incident but I would assume the ref had to go and check before giving the penalty

14 minutes ago, Madina said:

I never watch the scum unless they play us, but caught the highlights on Sportscene there. Ange looks ill.  Seems to have lost weight and sounds hoarse as fck. Maybe one for the celeb death watch 2023 

He’s putins body double 

35 minutes ago, Madina said:

I never watch the scum unless they play us, but caught the highlights on Sportscene there. Ange looks ill.  Seems to have lost weight and sounds hoarse as fck. Maybe one for the celeb death watch 2023 

Hopefully its terminal the fat repulsive lump of lard 

12 hours ago, Vision said:

giphy.gif

Clancy never gave that in real time, gave it after reviewing VAR :lol:

Am off for a drink 

Bye....

Deflection from player beside him, arm not in unnatural position, not above his head. They didn’t change the rules again yesterday morning, did they?

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Good article in Gary Keown’s column (Mail On Sunday)where he points out how successful the scum have been in pressuring refs to the point where they get the benefit of the doubt on ANY decision.

Refs crumble under the scum “we are victims” pish and it is very effective, no matter how many times they play it.

any online links ?

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Good article in Gary Keown’s column (Mail On Sunday)where he points out how successful the scum have been in pressuring refs to the point where they get the benefit of the doubt on ANY decision.

Refs crumble under the scum “we are victims” pish and it is very effective, no matter how many times they play it.

Wow! That’s two articles this week calling the scum out on this. Keith Jackson was another believe it or not.

31 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Every team will now play with upper bodies and arms wrapped in cling film v the manky hordes to make sure the ref can't give a pen. That one yesterday is a shocker   worse than the one goldson got given against him against usg

Was that penalty yesterday not an actual penalty the way the new rules are implemented??

29 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Never in a month of Sundays is that a penalty

We are now entering previousy uncharted realms of lunacy with accusations being made by the Mhanks that the SFA ordered the non VAR intervention against Killie and the ludicrous penalty intervention against Morton as an attempt to cover up the conspiracy.

:headwall: