The other mob

MisterC

4 minutes ago, Bigeasy said:

Ok, let's start with the defence..name me a worse defence in your lifetime? P.s whatever you say, you are wrong.

Morris Rogan Aitken McCarthy is definitely more shit than todays and I don’t even know their team from today.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Liam Kelly throws them in for fun against us, but the rest of the league seems to have a stormer from their GK every time. 

True. Seen a few people suggest him for us (before we got Super Jack) and i couldn’t be more against it cos everytime I’ve seen him he’s fucking hopeless 

Joseph Goebbels would struggle to match the effort being put in this past while from the usual suspects, proof that they are absolutely bricking it from us. I'm confident we're doing them in their own pigsty no matter what the lineup's are on the day, and by at least two goals.

24 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

The absolute shite this mob are spinning online and through the media is laughable. And even on commentary through Sky Sports has went up 10 fold since Sutton joined the ranks. 

Motherwell's Penalty claim also was laughable, They where 2 handballs before the shirt pull and Dessers and the Motherwell player where both at it. And then a boot into Butland's face that no one has spoke about. Do these fucking idiots just ignore the rules to suit the agenda.

If a big decision goes against us in Celtics favour on Saturday then you know the trick worked and our Club should be doing everything to publicly come out and challenge these fanny's.

Every shirt pull in the box is not a penalty and not every handball is not a penalty but anything to suit the narrative i suppose. We better win tomorrow and Saturday because i reckon the meltdown coming from that lot will be just as big if not bigger than the 55 season.

The media are a disgrace in this fckd up wee country of ours. The way they have gone into predictable overdrive as we approach this match is typical of what we’ve come to expect. Desperately hope we do that lot come Saturday.

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

The absolute shite this mob are spinning online and through the media is laughable. And even on commentary through Sky Sports has went up 10 fold since Sutton joined the ranks. 

Motherwell's Penalty claim also was laughable, They where 2 handballs before the shirt pull and Dessers and the Motherwell player where both at it. And then a boot into Butland's face that no one has spoke about. Do these fucking idiots just ignore the rules to suit the agenda.

If a big decision goes against us in Celtics favour on Saturday then you know the trick worked and our Club should be doing everything to publicly come out and challenge these fanny's.

Every shirt pull in the box is not a penalty and not every handball is not a penalty but anything to suit the narrative i suppose. We better win tomorrow and Saturday because i reckon the meltdown coming from that lot will be just as big if not bigger than the 55 season.

Doesn’t help the narrative when ex players like Miller and Arfield also thought it was a penalty.