The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Pure deflection from their manager.  They had enough chances (and a penalty) to win but they didn't and of course it can't be their fault they didn't score.

What’s ironic is Beale would actually suit being their manager…..never his fault, never taking accountability (whilst maintaining he that is taking accountability), take all the credit when it goes well, blame everyone and everything else when it’s not going well.

They really are despicable, how anyone can support them and buy into this way of thinking is beyond me

9 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’ve just watched the hearts v scum incidents. I can confirm that the incidents in hearts favour were correct and the penalty in the scums favour was incorrect….

:rofl:
Scabby bastards could've had a penalty early in the game,along the same lines as the one awarded against Lundstrum at Killie.....except Cochranes arm was away from his body and was a penalty. 
Well done John Beaton :rofl:  

43 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm honestly not sure what the fuss is about with their decisions. Muir's incompetence cost us this weekend far more than any of the decisions made yesterday. Both of then were awarded penalties which are ridiculous and shouldn't be penalties and they rightly got a man sent off. Genuinely, beyond them having baked potatoes for brains, what's the issue?

there's a famine joke in there for sure

:lol:

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

They're fucking miles ahead of us when it comes to player trading. Fair enough this is a bit of an anomaly because he's been forced out due to them being rancid, bigoted bastards; but the point stands.

The fact that they've managed to get £10m for him despite forcing him out due to being rancid, bigoted bastards is mad.

Thing with them appealing it, or by that matter any club appealing a red card, is that there is no jeopardy. Should be the case that if you appeal and lose you get another game added on the suspension. 

Sometimes just take the piss with some of these appeals.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Thing with them appealing it, or by that matter any club appealing a red card, is that there is no jeopardy. Should be the case that if you appeal and lose you get another game added on the suspension. 

Sometimes just take the piss with some of these appeals.

So that is actually a rule. If they deem the appeal to be frivolous (eg. it's completely taking the piss) they can extend the ban by one game.

I don't think this would be changed on appeal, but at the same time I don't think it's as blatant that it deserves an additional game ban.

4 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

So that is actually a rule. If they deem the appeal to be frivolous (eg. it's completely taking the piss) they can extend the ban by one game.

I don't think this would be changed on appeal, but at the same time I don't think it's as blatant that it deserves an additional game ban.

Never seen the SFA ever do that once.