The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

The Aberdeen goalkeeper is a complete tosser.

Not only was his attempted saves absymal but he went down injured on his own players penalty, made the young kid wait and low and behold he missed.

Yup utterly ludicrous and probably cost his team the match. Drag yourself off the pitch if you have to don't keep your own player waiting in a pressure situation like it, utterly crazy.

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Am I right in thinking the caretaker sheep manager is one of us? Not that it matters, was just wondering. 

Ex player of ours, not sure if he made many or any first team apps though.

Can see that sellick side stumbling in the run in - however we are as likely to unfortunately...

Hopefully Yilmaz is available for parkpaed to power those long crosses in from the left - their defence just couldn't deal with them.

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye mate that’s him. 

I suppose ultimately it never cost Aberdeen today as they went on to score and take it to pens, but that's two stonewall penalties against them he hasn't intervened on.

1 minute ago, MVRanger said:

Can see that sellick side stumbling in the run in - however we are as likely to unfortunately...

Hopefully Yilmaz is available for parkpaed to power those long crosses in from the left - their defence just couldn't deal with them.

Who's heading them in?

1 minute ago, MVRanger said:

Yilmaz doesn't really power crosses in tbf. But he is far more versatile than the arse collapser.

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I'd swap Miovski and Sokler for Roofe and Dessers in a minute. 

Mckenzie, Clarkson and Miovski are better players than what we have in their positions. Barron played very well too.

Sokler looked good too but not seen much of him this season.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I think it’s the opposite. 

It’s a penalty all day but not sure if it’s in the box

You always play the devil's advocate on close decisions. I find that really weird.