The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

Haven’t seen enough of Barron to judge quality wise. But the boy can run.

Aberdeen pressed them and hit them with pace and could have had 6 with undoubtedly less quality than we have. 

Polvara 23, Barron 21, Miovski 24, Clarkson 22, Duk 24, Sokler 24

Meanwhile we’re watching Lundstrum, Lawrence, Roofe, Dowell, Tav, Barasic trying to press.

With Jack and co injured for half the season.

Fucking years of negligence

Duk was shite tbh. Miovski, Sokler and Barron would be an improvement to our team. 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Looks on the line to me.

image.thumb.png.776aeaf010fa1c608d4ca98ef8441129.png

If you look at where the players are, its pretty safe to estimate the players handle the ball just about inside the box.  It stuns me that VAR wants to be the arbitrator on decisions like this, but they cannot set it up to be able to see all the angles.

2 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

If you look at where the players are, its pretty safe to estimate the players handle the ball just about inside the box.  It stuns me that VAR wants to be the arbitrator on decisions like this, but they cannot set it up to be able to see all the angles.

It's probably on the line, which I think means it's a penalty. Whether it's soft or not the ball changes direction. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I would have rather they won after ET, because the Vicker penalty decision will now be swept away, whereas it would have been the major vocal talking point had it not gone to penalties.

Sheep have had a few awful decisions against them recently tbh.

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

It's probably on the line, which I think means it's a penalty. Whether it's soft or not the ball changes direction. 

In the current climate I think if its in the box, its a penalty I would certainly want it if its in our favour. Theres another angle someone posted, its still not perfect but def looks at least on the line.

Just now, Redmond7 said:

In the current climate I think if its in the box, its a penalty I would certainly want it if its in our favour. Theres another angle someone posted, its still not perfect but def looks at least on the line.

If it's on the line I'm pretty sure it's classed as a penalty, but I'm not 100% on that as I cannae mind the rules. 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

It's all imaterial now anyway. Hopefully our players look at it as a challenge having them in the final if we beat Hearts, rather than looking at it as a negative and shitting the bed. 

This is what gets under my skin. Everything is easily brushed under the carpet. It's bad enough to keep the faith when we play lousy, but it's nearly impossible when playing in a corrupt league.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would have rather they won after ET, because the Vicker penalty decision will now be swept away, whereas it would have been the major vocal talking point had it not gone to penalties.

At the same time, I wish the cunts lost on penalties mate. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

This is what gets under my skin. Everything is easily brushed under the carpet. It's bad enough to keep the faith when we play lousy, but it's nearly impossible when playing in a corrupt league.

All I'm saying is, the fact of the matter is they are through to the final, that's not going to change. 

How do we change that. I've said in an earlier post the hierarchy at our club buckle so we just have to face facts. We need to win tomorrow then deal with they cunts in the final. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Commentators said they'd decided it was outside the box.

:thumbup:

If they looked at the camera from behind the goal I have no idea why they did not see he was inside the box and used his hand. It was a bit like the once with Johnston when we played at new year, unbelievable.

33 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Duk was shite tbh. Miovski, Sokler and Barron would be an improvement to our team. 

Aye other than Miovski we should have higher quality players technically than all of them.

But just shows you what a bit of youth and athleticism pressing can do over a bunch of crocked 30 year olds