The other mob

MisterC

15 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Expanding their standing section again. We really need to get the finger out with this 

Mate we’ll have the full Copland front standing from next season. Fuck Taigs 

Tarrier I work with thinks it’s the other corner The Bhoys wanks are getting. Opposite end from where the GB are, Would rather have a full stand behind the goal standing, rail seating or not tbh  

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Hope that's the case but don't think it will be outwith big games

UB are in CF3 and CF4, with the two middle sections standing I don’t  think people in CF1/2/5 will have much choice if they want to see the match but to stand 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

UB are in CF3 and CF4, with the two middle sections standing I don’t  think people in CF1/2/5 will have much choice if they want to see the match but to stand 

Trial games last season the majority were still sitting 

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Trial games last season the majority were still sitting 

Well see mate hopefully CF ends up like BF was with the full bottom tier standing. 

Think UB have a bigger section in the stand now than they had for the cup games last season, not 100% sure on that though?

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Well see mate hopefully CF ends up like BF was with the full bottom tier standing. 

Think UB have a bigger section in the stand now than they had for the cup games last season, not 100% sure on that though?

No idea mate hope you're right though

Actually need to use this forum now instead of the official rangers pages and every time we announce a signing or even just tweet its absolutely riddled with them tramps. I honestly do not think our fan base are over the scums tweets nearly as much as they are ours. They are absolutely obsessed with us in every way. They are experts and finance and football players and they still cant get a job.

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Actually need to use this forum now instead of the official rangers pages and every time we announce a signing or even just tweet its absolutely riddled with them tramps. I honestly do not think our fan base are over the scums tweets nearly as much as they are ours. They are absolutely obsessed with us in every way. They are experts and finance and players and they still cant get a job.

Been like this for a while, like coordinated attacks 🐀 

I’m not saying one way or another what we should/shouldn’t do but can only imagine how they’d be mobilised on socials etc if our club was going through what theirs currently is…..willing aided by big sections of the msm has to be said too. 

1 hour ago, markem said:

Been like this for a while, like coordinated attacks 🐀 

I’m not saying one way or another what we should/shouldn’t do but can only imagine how they’d be mobilised on socials etc if our club was going through what theirs currently is…..willing aided by big sections of the msm has to be said too. 

Your social feed shows you what you comment and react to, that’s all they ever react to so their feed will be full of Rangers stuff.

10 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Actually need to use this forum now instead of the official Rangers pages and every time we announce a signing or even just tweet its absolutely riddled with them tramps. I honestly do not think our fan base are over the scums tweets nearly as much as they are ours. They are absolutely obsessed with us in every way. They are experts and finance and football players and they still cant get a job.

Why read comments on social media I just do not inderstand

I don’t use Facebook or Twitter but I use Instagram, even then I can’t say I ever come across that mob

I wouldn’t sit with them in a pub so it’s beyond me why people would put themselves in a position to interact with them any time they pull up their phone

56 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I have fuck all idea how they manage to pull shit like that off.  We would be paying his contract off to get rid

Because he is coming from the league champions. No one wants our players because they are serial losers. 

If we start winning leagues we'll command higher prices and our players will be more sort after. 

17 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Actually need to use this forum now instead of the official rangers pages and every time we announce a signing or even just tweet its absolutely riddled with them tramps. I honestly do not think our fan base are over the scums tweets nearly as much as they are ours. They are absolutely obsessed with us in every way. They are experts and finance and football players and they still cant get a job.

They always have been more obsessed with us 

Their whole existence has been about a deep inferiority complex to us. Ironically the last decade and a bit when everything has been rosy for them has exposed it as even worse but they can't shake it 

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

Because he is coming from the league champions. No one wants our players because they are serial losers. 

If we start winning leagues we'll command higher prices and our players will be more sort after. 

Nah, even before 2012 we were pish at getting money back for our bad signings when we were winning, that mob got nearly 2m for Craig Beattie ffs

He might be utter dogshit but he has contributed to them winning 5 trophies in 2 years as a 2nd choice striker, has 3 years left on his deal, is 23 and has continued to get picked by South Korea

Genk will be viewing that as a bargain for a player with that profile

38 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Nah, even before 2012 we were pish at getting money back for our bad signings when we were winning, that mob got nearly 2m for Craig Beattie ffs

I think what I said coupled with the fact that we've been a mess behind the scenes hasn't helped. 

9 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Why read comments on social media I just do not inderstand

I don’t use Facebook or Twitter but I use Instagram, even then I can’t say I ever come across that mob

I wouldn’t sit with them in a pub so it’s beyond me why people would put themselves in a position to interact with them any time they pull up their phone

100%