*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

4 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

We arent going to magically change how we play until GVB is removed. This is how he wants us to play 

He has to go but the idea of Wilson and Park jr being given the responsibility of picking his replacement gives me a major fear.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Absolutely. Need to stop giving players an inch, because they take a mile every time. Needs to get back to proper as ero tolerance rule enforcement for things like that. And introduction of some fairly harsh new rules like the one you suggest, with black and white enforcement. Players will soon learn to stop acting the cunt. Cause all that kind of small scale cheating does is make the game more boring.

I watch a lot of handball as the Nordic countries are big on it.. the difference between how the athletes act is night and day.. In handball players actually pass the ball to opposition players if they are just subbed on, so they get the feel of the ball, and they instantly pass it back..

Soul destroying shite again. We started off on fire high tempo , pressing and fast passing then we scored and reverted back to type. This square back passing shite is just infuriating to watch game after game.

I dont know whos to blame the most now , a clueless stubborn manager or just a squad full of shite.

Just now, johanvanhentze said:

I watch a lot of handball as the Nordic countries are big on it.. the difference between how the athletes act is night and day.. In handball players actually pass the ball to opposition players if they are just subbed on, so they get the feel of the ball, and they instantly pass it back..

:lol: that sounds terrible

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Soul destroying shite again. We started off on fire high tempo , pressing and fast passing then we scored and reverted back to type. This square back passing shite is just infuriating to watch game after game.

I dont know whos to blame the most now , a clueless stubborn manager or just a squad full of shite.

Bit of both really 

8 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Wish to fuck some rules from Handball were introduced to football... If you touch the ball after the ref blows the whistle its a booking.. so much timewasting goes on in football like that. 

FIFA trialled that in a tournament a few years ago and the daft fucking refs started booking players who were giving the ball back to the opposition after the ball had gone out :lol: 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Bit of both mate.