*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Looking like we will finish bottom of the CL group with embarrassing figures. celtic will romp the league and probably treble. 
I don’t want Wilson or GVB near the squad when the January window opens. Huge changes needed but this season is looking like a disaster 

nail on the head 

9 minutes ago, chris182 said:

That's why the board need to make the change now whilst we are still mathematically in it and to build towards next season.

We know they won’t put their hand in their pocket tho, cost far too much to pay off him and his team.

If they did, we’d no doubt end up with some bang average shite who’s probably bounced about the championship like Scott Parker.

Then we’d need to find funds to back true new man in Jan, ain’t happening unfortunately. They’ll wait until we’re double figures behind the Tarriers and seasons a complete right off. 

28 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We can't surely still be debating who's better out of McLaughlin or McGregor? 

Neither should still be here but McGregor is automatically an improvement on Jon. 

Let in a pish goal today. The wet wipe has a past it goalie and a career number 2.

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Not seen anything on here today because I was at the game but the scumbag bastards in that away end should be absolutely fucking hounded for that disgraceful chant during the minutes silence, I was expecting some booing and shouts but that was fucking disgusting, utter scum of the earth. 

Was probably just along from you up the CR mate, think I was actually surprised at first they went full tarrier scumbag bastards but I probably shouldn’t have been. Not the best timing for a quick pic of the Brox, just before it happened though.

BE8F7D66-BC41-4ED4-9348-DEEF63BC94C2.jpeg

Honestly furious after that display today. Actually feels like a defeat.

Tactics are terrible and so many players are miles off it. 

We should have taken 6/7/8 off them today and we would have if we had put our foot to the floor.

Really happy with Borna again though. The only player who is consistently putting a shift in week in week out at the moment.

Started the first 10 mins well and then just went to the usual side to side shite. 

We’ve no plan, fuck knows what the philosophy is, team selections and subs make no sense and it’s not looking to get better soon. 

Fucking scunnered with that today. 

Surely Gio can't be happy with what we are serving up. If hes content with how things are going hes a dead man walking. The type of player he was you think he would like his team to play with style and pace. Really disappointed in Gios setup although things went very flat at Feyenoord after his league win.

44 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

This.

TBH mate I have made up every excuse in the book for him, from settling in to he needs his players to get going - but even my blind ignorance has run out. We have £10 million in Davies and Yilmaz on the bench, so if he ain't giving them a game then clearly he isn't in charge or has any say in what players are coming in, so he is going to just let them sit and rot away, Borna has been pretty piss poor so I don't see how he didn't deserve a chance, our CB are honking so I can't see why Davies hasn't had a run out.

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Playing for time at a corner and they break away.  Fuckin horrid man.

Then listening to Gio and he’s just saying he’s happy we won, absolutely grim just now, that was a disgrace today and I feel grateful we actually got the points.