Can we win the title?

MacBoyd

Of course we can, but Gio needs to start letting the boys do their thing, instead of being so rigid.  Do what Liverpool done when Souness joined them, if you need to ask what to do then you are no use.   The SPL teams are cannon fodder and should be treated as such, just go out there and destroy them.  Make them scared and the game is won before kickoff.

Has to be a no in reality. Would require a massive crash from that lot and our lot to get a backbone and dispatch teams.  I hate it but we have went backwards and last years europa run appears to have covered far too many cracks. Its similar to their crack at the 10 in the fact you need to strengthen the team when in a strong position, (bit like Man U since Ferguson left) we needed a bit of quality but are stuck with all the shite no one else wanted.  Hope I'm wrong  

19 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

See to be honest I've gone down a Kevin Thomson rabbit hole here that I'd rather not be in.

we all do it mate lol - talk out loud, type it out then say what the fck was I thinking (I'm pissed just now lol so I get it lol)

The fact we are in September and don't have two fit centre halfs has alarm bells ringing for me tbh 

Needed one last season and shoe horned Bassey in there and we are now in the same position. 

In reality we should have 4 fit players competing for two spots. 

We have Goldson, he needs a solid partner to take some of the slack because for me he looks as though he has peaked but tbf to the lad he's had to play a hell of a lot of games. 

Sands is not the answer. 

Would also try and get Morelos and Colak on the pitch, Morelos does more out wide than our wingers half the time,

no reason why we can't have a Boyd type position for Colak especially against the shite in the spl imo

We need goals from our forward players,  midfield and all over the park really - like 55 season. Kent needs to get get 10+ goal, i think Lawrence is a better player and if fit could get 15 goals, then Alfie / Colak 35 goals between. In the SPL we need to go at teams from the start, win the game in the first half then make subs in second half when legs tire (like their tactics basically). No point leaving it until 60/70 to up the tempo.

Football is as much about momentum as it is about ability, right now that mob have the momentum and despite the comfort blanket we often tell ourselves, they are a decent team, particularly for this level, we'll just need to keep plugging away, stay in touch with them and make up points every now n again, if we can keep in touching distance by the World Cup break, we can strengthen in January and give it a right good go in the second half of the season.

If we can just start winning games again on a consistent basis that confidence and momentum will come with it.

Will we win the League? Who knows, despite how poor we've looked recently I think we are a decent side but so are they.

Can we win it? Absofuckinglutely, its all to play for, it's only just started.

The league has barely started, there is a very long way to go and anything can happen between now and May. They will drop points at some stage and we have got to be ready to take advantage of it. Our comeback starts today, the fans have got to show our belief in our league winning chances and the players need to recover their confidence and with it to get back that automatic winning attitude. If we keep breathing down their necks, keeping relentless pressure on them, then something is bound to give.  If we win all our games from now on we will win the league. I know that sounds fairly obvious, but we have got to believe that it can happen, otherwise we are beat before we even try.