Can we win the title?

MacBoyd

Feel like the negativity amongst the fans is hugely high. However this team is mostly the team that won over 100 points two seasons ago and reached the europa final last season. Clearly we have good players. celtic have been riding the crest of a wave but they will slip soon, and don't forget they had home advantage first old firm.

Am I deluded to have hope?

of course we can, the title race is far from over but it doesn’t look good.

We need a dirty big win over those wanks tomorrow and then we’ll see where it goes from there, anything less than a win tomorrow and it’ll be likely we are replacing our manager less than 12 months after they were appointed.

What I'm clinging into is we can surely only get better especially once the 10 odd so players we have out injured start coming back and we have competition for places again. They are flying high at the moment but teams can rarely keep that up indefinitely. Hopefully there form will drop at some point.. if we're lucky just in time for the next OF.

Also as someone said it's only September! Long long way to go in this league campaign yet, never give up hope!

32 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Feel like the negativity amongst the fans is hugely high. However this team is mostly the team that won over 100 points two seasons ago and reached the europa final last season. Clearly we have good players. celtic have been riding the crest of a wave but they will slip soon, and don't forget they had home advantage first old firm.

Am I deluded to have hope?

Mathematically yes, on the form no, I’d still never back they cunts to beat us.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Aye but you get rid of the manager surely?

You don’t bring in Kelty Hearts old manager to motivate the players 

For me people confuse a player who was a battler and played for the jersey with someone that can motivate this lot.