Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

1 minute ago, The Blues said:

Any chance we can get Stevie back. He knew how to beat celtic, outperformed in Europe improving all the time and got 55 done. When we left we also got a nice earner and how many times has that happened. Also when he left we were well ahead in the league.

We were fucking terrible towards the end of his time with us. Inspired and boring. He jumped ship without telling anyone because he thought he was better than us. He then went to Villa and (according to a lot of rumours) looked out of his depth once Beale left. Would be a big mistake in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Any chance we can get Stevie back. He knew how to beat celtic, outperformed in Europe improving all the time and got 55 done. When he left we got compensation and how many times has that happened. Also when he left we were ahead in the league.

Not for me. We need to look forward not backwards. The same goes for Beale.

Just now, Essandoh said:

“Welcome Kevin, fully behind you, delighted with this”

Reminds me of when Gerrard was first linked, @The Godfather called him a “wee slippy cunt” :lol:

Typically, he was announced as manager about a week later.

Not reading back so apologies if already discussed

I'm of the opinion that we have the players with more than enough to win in Scotland but 3 things have killed us and Gio

• Injuries have been horrific but not withstanding that..,,
  • Our playing style under Gio was dreadful, predictable and, therefor, easy to play against
  • Our fitness and stamina has fallen off a cliff which is incredible considering where both were at last season

Point one will hopefully start to ease, point 3 is needing addressed urgently and that then allows point 2 to be addressed

With better players back available and everyone with improved stamina and fitness, I'd personally love to see us adopt a high tempo, high energy attacking game as that would win almost every time in domestic football. We truly are in a two horse race and give them an advantage due to our style of play.

Dyche would solve 1 and 3 but I'm not convinced he'd solve the playing style

I'd love to see Bielsa if we could sort the money side of things.