Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

See if Beale loved us and Glasgow that much why did he run off to Aston Villa with Gerrard ?? He could’ve easily stayed 

Don’t want Gerrard so certainly don’t want Beale either.

Very easy to say that but at that point in time he was part of a team and was increasing his salary 5 fold it was reported. 

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Beale's last 5 games as QPR Boss :whistle:

LOST 0 - 2 AGAINST BIRMINGHAM CITY ON OCTOBER 28TH 2022.

DREW 0 - 0 AGAINST NORWICH CITY ON NOVEMBER 2ND 2022.

LOST 0 - 1 AGAINST WEST BROMWICH ALBION ON NOVEMBER 5TH 2022.

LOST 1 - 2 AGAINST HUDDERSFIELD TOWN ON NOVEMBER 8TH 2022.

LOST 0 - 2 AGAINST COVENTRY CITY ON NOVEMBER 12TH 2022.

Surely we wouldn't touch him based on that alone. Needs more experience at manager level.

2 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

So why haven't they approached QPR then?

Genuinely don’t have a clue, all I know is I was told tonight by someone I would expect to know that it was gonna be Beale, since then I’ve seen others of the same understanding. 

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

About 6 weeks ago everyone was crying out for Beale; a few poor results and he's a dud? If he doesn't come now he never will.

Nope nope nope

I never wanted beale at all given ive pretty much stated his style of football was fucking dire under gerrard as well

2 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Beale did a sit down seven minute video justifying why he rejected Wolves and stayed at QPR. To go back on that six weeks later would make him look a total fool and also massively call his character into question too..

Gerrard done the same ..

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Appointing Beale would be the Board thinking they’re appeasing the fans with someone who would be welcomed with open arms.

It’s lazy, unimaginative, backward thinking and would just sum up how badly we are being ran.

100% this. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Appointing Beale would be the Board thinking they’re appeasing the fans with someone who would be welcomed with open arms.

It’s lazy, unimaginative, backward thinking and would just sum up how badly we are being ran.

And we'd all have to STFU and watch a disaster unfold for six or nine months.

I think the Beale situation has got a number of factors. 

I genuinely believe he turned down Wolves because he knew the Rangers job was on the horizon. 

From what I’ve heard the mutual feeling between him and club is a significant factor. 

He may also at this point realise that two more defeats at QPR and he’s facing the sack there and where would that leave him? 

I personally think it’s a really good appointment that I’m excited by, players really like him and will buy into his messages unlike what we’re seeing on the pitch at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I think the Beale situation has got a number of factors. 

I genuinely believe he turned down Wolves because he knew the Rangers job was on the horizon. 

From what I’ve heard the mutual feeling between him and club is a significant factor. 

He may also at this point realise that two more defeats at QPR and he’s facing the sack there and where would that leave him? 

I personally think it’s a really good appointment that I’m excited by, players really like him and will buy into his messages unlike what we’re seeing on the pitch at the moment. 

You've heard nothing