Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I don't think Beale is a bad choice and I like the fact he will have at least one Scottish assistant. Probably Thomson and/or McCann. I've been saying for weeks the club has lost its identity. A few ex-Rangers men won't hurt.

I just hope we have learned a lesson in giving out long-term contracts. Two years max.

Gio played more games for us than Thomson did and neither grew up supporting us

I say that as someone who really likes Thomson

Just now, bluenoz said:

I don't think Beale is a bad choice and I like the fact he will have at least one Scottish assistant. Probably Thomson and/or McCann. I've been saying for weeks the club has lost its identity. A few ex-Rangers men won't hurt.

I just hope we have learned a lesson in giving out long-term contracts. Two years max.

Cunts will whinge at anything, what reason do people have to moan about Kevin Thomson being an assistant manager he was a fantastic servant to the club and a good guy. He’s also proven himself as a manager in his own right and would probably be a really good candidate to take on the roll. He absolutely gets what it takes to play for Rangers. 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Cunts will whinge at anything, what reason do people have to moan about Kevin Thomson being an assistant manager he was a fantastic servant to the club and a good guy. He’s also proven himself as a manager in his own right and would probably be a really good candidate to take on the roll. He absolutely gets what it takes to play for Rangers. 

When Jojo? In his 1 season in the 4th tier of Scottish football? 

5 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Ah yes, his glittering time at *checks notes* Kelty Hearts.

There seems to be a real strange love-in for him amongst some fans.