*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

He hasn't been appalling though. One of our best players in the league this season - not that the bar has been set particularly high by others.

I mean after Wednesday he still started and again looks like a rabbit in the headlights.

he seemed to have come back into form the last few weeks but he was destroyed on Wednesday and once again has gone back into his shell.

we were warned about him by the Feyenoord fans and they were absolutely right in what they said.

I know they say great players rarely make great managers but Gio is the epitome of that quote and then some.

please just leave Gio and let us get in someone who at least looks like they know what their doing.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Even if we somehow win he needs gone, he should have been gone on Thursday morning but sadly if we draw or get beat he still won't be gone, it's fucking unbelievable tbh.

I think he goes if we lose today. A draw would be enough for the shitebag board to keep him. Based purely on fuck all but guesswork obviously.

2 minutes ago, SRAO said:

Something needs to change and not just in this game. It looks very much that everyone involved are doing the bare minimum to get by and get their wage. Maybe the players just don't like the management. I know I've suffered a period of doing the bare minimum at work when i didn't like the boss.

Dont know if you could say they dont like him but they obviously dont believe in or dont understand what he is actually trying to do. These players aint great for the most part but surely to christ they are better than this.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

like others you’re now looking for Kent to be pish and over egging his mistakes, there’s a whole lot worse on there today Matondo, Tav, Borna, Lundstrum all pish with Arfield and Colak not really involved either. 

Team full of performance ratings of 3 to 6 out of 10. 
Brutal stuff.