The ever growing amount of "vloggers" at Ibrox

The true baller

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Go look at a Man United away support scoring a massive goal against the murderers or Leeds and you’ll see the real support

I still don’t understand why he couldn’t have used one of our goals at their place to make his first point :lol:

1 hour ago, ayrshireranger said:

Said it in another and earlier thread, there is a photo of scum fans celebrating their winner in the 2018 3-2 game at Ibrox. Not a mobile in sight, fans going mental, as much as I hate them, its a great pic. Fans behaving as they should, bodies flying everywhere, sheer joy. There was a photo that weekend of Man U scoring: their fans, half of them with the phones out, and not celebrating. The other half going mental. 

Those two photos sum up millenial supporters to me,

I don't even know where to start with this, jesus fucking christ. 

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You need to get over that ticket thing mate, fucking hell :lol:

To be honest, some people paid about £180 for the package to probably see us with about a 13-1 or 2 aggregate against at home in the campaign, the way it’s panning out. Think I’ll just watch Ajax at home mate.

33 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Och they’re harmless ya grumpy pricks.

14 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Really don't understand why the OP and some others get their knickers in a twist about some vloggers. Get a grip and focus on something important if you have to vent. 

Supporters of other teams shouldn’t be in the home end at Ibrox never mind dweebs recording every one of their goals and celebrating. Especially when we’ve got thousands that’ll buy tickets to the shite games these cunts don’t fancy.

5 hours ago, OhW said:

This guy should be banned from Ibrox 

Fucking hell :ang: that was grim acting 

I largely don’t mind the vloggers because it’s good PR for the club and good to have people talking up our atmosphere, I mind 10-15 years ago folk wanked over the scums home support and didn’t speak about ours now it’s the other way round as it should be 

I get peoples points about tickets going to fans but I know plenty of so called Rangers fans who never want a ticket unless it’s Liverpool or the EL semi final etc 

53 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Och they’re harmless ya grumpy pricks.

Showing yer age imo. The millenium generation love a good phone/video, how cunts loose their jobs in tbis day and age.

Know wee cunt who done so on a certain supporters bus, ended up getting a doin. Tough but he will have learnt his lesson.

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The Thogden cunt and his da should be thrown out by any supporters around him who notice him.

The guy who came up from Ipswich or wherever it was on the Euro run last year was alright though.

I think Thogden appeared in one of that boy's videos and was an absolute cunt to him. The boy is trying to start out. Im not a big fan of those types of videos but the Dortmund one (Thogdens) was class to see the scenes in our end. The way he acted in that boy's video just put me right off him, self entitled twat who would not have shown anyone in his videos acting the way he did.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Why couldn’t you use our support as an example at the start of that post? Deary me mate 

Because the two pics I talked about were posted together some time ago on FB or Twitter, I cant remember which. To contrast why the poster of it hated the modern notion of watching something through a phone, when people are actually there. You see similar nonsense at gigs and events. 

Do you think I wanted  to reference a pic of them and their fans.....

10 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Said it in another and earlier thread, there is a photo of scum fans celebrating their winner in the 2018 3-2 game at Ibrox. Not a mobile in sight, fans going mental, as much as I hate them, its a great pic. Fans behaving as they should, bodies flying everywhere, sheer joy. There was a photo that weekend of Man U scoring: their fans, half of them with the phones out, and not celebrating. The other half going mental. 

Those two photos sum up millenial supporters to me,

Holy fuck

10 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Showing yer age imo. The millenium generation love a good phone/video, how cunts loose their jobs in tbis day and age.

Know wee cunt who done so on a certain supporters bus, ended up getting a doin. Tough but he will have learnt his lesson.

Ffs we get it. You’re a 900 year old staunch Uber fan. You’re the best Rangers fan ever. You’ve met loads of people too. We’re all very proud of you. 

10 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Would say quite confidently there will be no more than 3 years age gap between you two. You're in your early to mid thirties pal, wait until you're an old man before giving it the back in my day patter.