*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

14 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I think the attendance will be very low tomorrow. 

Agree - mood is back to the pre-2012 midweek games little interest and a bit low generally.  Also with CL and cost of living harder for folk to justify more for tickets for this I guess.

10 hours ago, The Archer said:

Lowry the new Maradona on here. The board hoping he is fit and they can avoid buy players again for the midfield

Exactly. Good youth player with a couple of decent moments in the first team, then came back for preseason well out of shape and is now plying his trade in the B team.

You’d think we were just waiting on getting Gazza fit the way some go on about him.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Hard to have much excitement for this but intrigued to see how Ridvan gets on (assuming he starts).

Ridvan has to start surely or he’d be as well packing his bags.

Roofe hopefully get some minutes too, although fuck knows what you do with him once he’s fit. Can’t even get two strikers on the park, never mind three. 

McCrorie

Devine King Sands Yilmaz

Davis

Tillman McCann

Wright Colak Sakala

Absolutely no need for Tav, Davies to be risked and Arfield, Lundstram look shattered. To be honest, I wouldn’t even give Matondo a place on the bench. Roofe to get last half hour if he doesn’t get injured in the tunnel. Fill the bench with kids apart from Roofe and Morelos.

I assume we are all agreed that, unthinkable as it may be, defeat really would be Gio’s final game in charge?

EDIT: Just realised that Kamara is unavailable now as well. Tillman in his place and last 30 for Lowry if he’s OK.

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

McCrorie

Devine King Sands Yilmaz

Davis

Kamara McCann

Wright Colak Sakala

Absolutely no need for Tav, Davies to be risked and Arfield, Lundstram look shattered. To be honest, I wouldn’t even give Matondo a place on the bench. Roofe to get last half hour if he doesn’t get injured in the tunnel. Fill the bench with kids apart from Roofe, Tillman and Morelos.

I assume we are all agreed that, unthinkable as it may be, defeat really would be Gio’s final game in charge?

Would be my starting eleven as well.

First VAR and we have Mulvaney in there , should ge well.