World Cup - Qatar 2022

G.E.C.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

The refs have been brutal this entire tournament. Look at the one last night. 

Feels like the easy excuse for English pundits to have a go. 

In fairness they aren’t wrong. Those two decisions in the first half were shocking. If that exact same thing happened to Rangers I’d be raging

Not long home from work and just skipped through the game there. 

They went toe to toe against the current world champions and played well. I think they were unlucky with regards to the foul not being given in the build up to the first France goal, but the Kane penalty for me was the right call and not a foul. 

The only thing i would say is that at this level you aren't going to win the game if you are relying on on just getting penalty calls. 

I do feel for England, but going by what i saw, France deserved the victory. You can see that England aren't far away though. 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Kane getting Pizza Hut advertising campaign phone calls now....French stole that tonight tbh. 

But England didn't take their chances....

Quote of the world cup by the commentator after Kane's penalty miss "They needed a Gary Lineker and they got a Chris Waddle" :lol:

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What?

The only question is whether it was in the box or not, it was a blatant foul :lol: 

I thought Kane tried to buy it tbh, and while there was contact, it wasn't a foul for me. 

Maybe my dislike of Kane clouds my judgment 🤣