*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Disappointed in the manager for addressing the lack of respect nonsense tbh.  They absolutely despise you Michael they won't ever show u the respect you apparently have for them. 

Not too bad he done that tbh... Will shut that wee fucking rodent Walker up anyway, not that any cunt pays any attention to the nonentity that he is anyway :wanker:

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Would depend on circumstances tbh. Some managers (Gerrard being one) don't like being asked about tactical stuff from previous games and where they might have got things wrong.

Others - and I've had this one happen to me - get annoyed at asking about reported transfer targets, particularly if it is causing a bit of controversy with their fans. 

One the first one who wants to be asked in public if they fucked things up? That's for our media enemies to ask.  The manager can fess up if he wants to but Rangers fans shouldn't try to put him under pressure to do so. 

On the second that's just daft, controversy or not Silence is golden where transfers targets are concerned. . 

9 minutes ago, Misteral said:

One the first one who wants to be asked in public if they fucked things up? That's for our media enemies to ask.  The manager can fess up if he wants to but Rangers fans shouldn't try to put him under pressure to do so. 

On the second that's just daft, controversy or not Silence is golden where transfers targets are concerned. . 

When fans are threatening boycotts if a certain player (Goodwillie) is signed, silence definitely isn’t golden. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I've never seen a player as fragile as Roofe. He's been in the squad training for three weeks, yet is still unavailable. Meanwhile, Goldson had been training for a week and is ready to go.

It's beyond a joke with this guy. We need to move him at the first bit of interest.

I find Roofe such a frustrating signing. He had his injury worries in the past and we took a gamble on his fitness that hasn't paid off. 

When fit he clearly brings a high level of quality to the side, but he must be made of biscuits. Definitely one to shift on. 

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I find Roofe such a frustrating signing. He had his injury worries in the past and we took a gamble on his fitness that hasn't paid off. 

When fit he clearly brings a high level of quality to the side, but he must be made of biscuits. Definitely one to shift on. 

Let’s be honest , overall he’s been another shocking signing from Wilson and team of no hopers. 

His contribution to 55 was vital, and shouldn’t be forgotten obviously, but other than that he’s been mostly unavailable. Even that season he only played about half the games I think :lol:

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

Let’s be honest , overall he’s been another shocking signing from Wilson and team of no hopers. 

His contribution to 55 was vital, and shouldn’t be forgotten obviously, but other than that he’s been mostly unavailable. Even that season he only played about half the games I think :lol:

I completely agree.

His cost to us has far outweighed his impact, and his case is not an isolated one. 

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Extremely low pain threshold? Yet more made up shite from yourself 

Sure I read a thing about Daniel Sturridge and his injury issues, which seems a very similar pattern to Roofe.

Can’t remember who the manager was but basically said players are rarely 100% and completely niggle free, but still play - while Sturridge wouldn’t play if he had the slightest issue.

Wasn't that he was completely injury prone as such, but more a mental issue. 

3 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

What the fuck is it with Roofe ?

He's done playing for us. I thought it was Gio he didn't want to play for......its actually the club, chancing bastard. Hope to fuck we bin him in January. Must be on a good wage we could use for someone who will play once in a while. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson King Davies

Jack    Kamara 

Tillman    Kent     Sakala

Morelos

^^ the team I'd be going with but no doubt he'll start with Jack/Kamara/Lunny in midfield and play Devine at LB + Sands at CB again