****The official Rangers v the tarriers thread****

wully

6 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Every team in our league sit back and let them play and score, in Europe, teams attack them and beat them, I'm nae pep, but,.... 

Beale’s not going to sit back against them like Gio would have. I just want to see us attack and take the game to them. 

Taking away the blue glasses, with the way we have been playing, i fear the worst if we lose an early goal. It wouldn't surprise me if we dropped the heads and lost by 3 or 4.

After listening to MB at the press conference, he came across very well and confident in his role. It gave me hope we may do something. You never know in these matches. 

Hopeful prediction: 2-1 to us

Realistic prediction: 1-4

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

Taking away the blue glasses, with the way we have been playing, i fear the worst if we lose an early goal. It wouldn't surprise me if we dropped the heads and lost by 3 or 4.

After listening to MB at the press conference, he came across very well and confident in his role. It gave me hope we may do something. You never know in these matches. 

Hopeful prediction: 2-1 to us

Realistic prediction: 1-4

Beale has came across that way before every single game he’s been here for, but we have still been utter shite on the park. Not his fault btw, it’s just this group of players cbf anymore 

15 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Fearing another doing but trying to hope for the best. We haven't exactly been great under Beale so far.

3 games in and no points dropped so far.

MB's first real challenge at home. 

Don't  care if it is 5-0 or 1-0 Just win it.

10 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Wether a win in this results in us landing the title or putting up a decent challenge will be seen over the next few months

fact is though there is two cups still to be won and chances are to win them we are going to have to face Celtic at some point , for example if we beat Aberdeen in a few weeks then it’s almost certain it’s going to be these cunts in the final  . So this game is an opportunity to get rid of that fear factor which has seeped in regarding them. 

This swing in momentum has always kinda amazed me. When Rodgers was here they went on a long unbeaten run against us. Gerrard evened it up and we went something like 8 unbeaten and now it’s straight back in their favour again. 

When I was growing up the vast majority of old firms were so close to call it was unreal. I feel like the past 4-5 years you can predict who will win and sometimes comfortably. 

18 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

McGregor 

Goldson Sands Davies

Tavernier                       Borna

Lundstram 

Arfield     Tillman       Kent

Morelos

Sands getting getting into  defencive Midfielder role when attacking. 3-1 Kings 11

I hope Sands is nowhere near the starting 11