Tav

Number5

13 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

What I find bizarre is you calling them out for 15 minutes of quiet when the vast majority of the support do that every week and you don't call it out.

I don't know how many different ways I can explain the hypocrisy without you getting my point?

For the umpteenth time, it’s their taking the huff and taking down their flags because they don’t like the manager’s decision that I’m criticising. And I will criticise everyone else who does the same. I don’t think there’s another section of fans who acted in the same way. If there is, point them out and I’ll call them out as well. If you can’t then I think this conversation has run it’s course.

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

For the umpteenth time, it’s their taking the huff and taking down their flags because they don’t like the manager’s decision that I’m criticising. And I will criticise everyone else who does the same. I don’t think there’s another section of fans who acted in the same way. If there is, point them out and I’ll call them out as well. If you can’t then I think this conversation has run it’s course.

Why are you ignoring the point I'm making that every single game the majority of the crowd are quiet and show their anger at the players? Which is what you're calling out the UB for? That's the hypocrisy I'm alluding - you don't do it when it happens every week by the majority of fans.

It's really not that difficult to understand.

Penalty miss aside thought he was pretty shite in general play, as he has been for most of the season. Don’t think it would happen but wouldn’t mind if we seriously looked to upgrade right back in the summer. No room for sentiment, need improvement. 

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Nope. I’m saying that putting down your flags and stopping supporting your team because the manager made a decision you didn’t like is childish, and worthy of criticism. And, tbh, I am not aware of other fans putting down their flags and stopping supporting the team because they didn’t like a decision the manager made. If there are, I will criticise them accordingly. Are you aware of such fans?

Union bears are vital to Rangers, they let themselves down today and at times show too much ego. We should support the manager regardless, if we don't everything falls on it's arse imo.

11 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Penalty miss aside thought he was pretty shite in general play, as he has been for most of the season. Don’t think it would happen but wouldn’t mind if we seriously looked to upgrade right back in the summer. No room for sentiment, need improvement. 

I'm Tavs biggest fan but must say his form drop off is alarming, he looks a shadow of last years captain. 

3 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

How many of them have you ever seen regularly taking penalties to know if they would be any good at it? 

Tav might not be the answer, but you are literally picking names out of thin air based on either a tiny sample size, or absolutely nothing at all. :lol:

Think it’s easy to forget that the last time we took Tav off penalties in 19/20 everyone else who stepped up missed.

8 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Why are you ignoring the point I'm making that every single game the majority of the crowd are quiet and show their anger at the players? Which is what you're calling out the UB for? That's the hypocrisy I'm alluding - you don't do it when it happens every week by the majority of fans.

It's really not that difficult to understand.

8 hours ago, left winger said:

19 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

As soon as we allowed Thistle to score a goal the UB put their banner away and didn't react to the game at all.

They stayed until the end and all asked for Tav to come over and he didn't. They then reacted fairly angrily. 

Tav was stopped from going over by the head of security who was acting like a tit.

As for the silent protest I think this is preferable to booing the team,something our supporters do quite a lot at ibrox but something the ub don’t do.

His delivery from dead balls is awful. 

Watched an under 18 pro youth march recently and the delivery from one of the young lads was exceptional. Tav has the opportunity to practice for an hour every day. 

It defies the laws of physics how high he can cross the ball at corners. It's only 35 Yards or so to the middle of the goals.

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah thought in open play he wasn't at it again.

Barisic far better.

There wasn’t a poor performance on the park the day.  Professional and got the job done from back to front. 

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Nonsense.  Go tae yer bed. 

You're the happy clapper saying they were all good. Kidding yourself on.

3 players were very good - Raskin (my motm) Cantwell and Barisic. The rest were fine, nothing special, other than the 3 I've mentioned who struggled (Kent should have had a pen and Tav did great with set pieces).