Kent

Number5

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

As much as that debate would be good, digging them up after an old firm defeat is a bit shit, we're all feeling the hurt and its pointless agitating people who'll back him, 

If any of them are still backing him they need outed IMO. He’s been shite the whole time he’s been here bar a couple of spells of a month or two. Genuinely must go down as one of our worst ever signings given what we spent on him + wages v what we’ve had back. 

2 minutes ago, SPWF said:

If any of them are still backing him they need outed IMO. He’s been shite the whole time he’s been here bar a couple of spells of a month or two. Genuinely must go down as one of our worst ever signings given what we spent on him + wages v what we’ve had back. 

Oh you know my position on him, but calling out people who'll be rightly hurting is bad taste, we all will be hurting including his supporters

I'm just home from watching the game with my boy...

25 mins into the game I'm on my WhatsApp group with a few bears saying that Kent and Morelos should be howked at half-time...offering absolutely nothing, passengers the both of them.

If I can see it and I haven't played footy to any level, why the f**k can't Beale see that. 

We  ran those beggars to the end and were beaten today playing with 9 Players and a corrupt, inept, and dodgy papish referee

Imagine if we had 11 players on the pitch who  could actually play football.....fu*ck now Im being stupid

24 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Glad when he goes in the summer.

Zero productivity.

I'll be the same. Never thought I'd ever think that way but given his ability his overall contribution this season is beyond howling. Remember he is playing in probably the worst standard of Scottish League football of all time. And that's saying something :lol:

The amount of times Kent* gets into a great attacking position then makes an absolute cunt of it is unreal.

He has so much talent but he just doesn't have that killer pass that he should have.

Alfredo* can leave this summer too, along with Kamara.

* Both of them have contributed so much to Rangers over the years (including in Europe) but nowhere near as much as they should have overall.

Kamara on the other hand is just a waster. So much talent. Sad to say as back when he could be arsed he was absolutely class, a Rolls Royce of a footballer on his day. 

Any way, cannot fucking wait until next season.

At certain moments he was disinterested today. There was a moment at the end of the first half where we we had a throw in on the left high up the pitch and both Kent and Morelos had their back to the ball not wanting it. Cantwell had to end up coming over from the right to try and receive the ball from Barisic who was taking it.

When it comes to old firm games he's come straight out of Juranovics back pocket into Johnstons. Didn't show any desire to get involved in fifty-fifties or take a chance and make something happen, looks to me like a player who doesn't want to risk getting injured and scupper his next move.

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

When it comes to old firm games he's come straight out of Juranovics back pocket into Johnstons. Didn't show any desire to get involved in fifty-fifties or take a chance and make something happen, looks to me like a player who doesn't want to risk getting injured and scupper his next move.

I clocked that as well. At one point in the match I literally shouted out loud at the telly for Kent to slide in to a tackle as he was shiting out of everything.

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

At certain moments he was disinterested today. There was a moment at the end of the first half where we we had a throw in on the left high up the pitch and both Kent and Morelos had their back to the ball not wanting it. Cantwell had to end up coming over from the right to try and receive the ball from Barisic who was taking it.

Saw that myself - agreed