Morelos

King Jela

1 hour ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Him and Fashion are creating a wee partnership :alfie:

Interesting to see the last time Fashion scored, the first one to congratulate him was Alfie. Plus you could see he was really happy for the wee man by his manner.

Think you might be right about a partnership forming.:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Played football, fought wars, handed out leaflets for unionist parties as a toddler in Belfast while still in Scotland, met the whole of the UK, and only in his mid 30s

What a life

Has to be said as much as often brought on himself he gets a lot of hassle on here and generally responds good humoured to it - when you’ve lived a full life like that I guess you can rise above it all. 

18 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Has to be said as much as often brought on himself he gets a lot of hassle on here and generally responds good humoured to it - when you’ve lived a full life like that I guess you can rise above it all. 

We can only imagine what he has lived through 

10 minutes ago, LondonderryAir said:

I'd love to know what his IQ is. He just comes across as an absolute moron, between the shorts pulled right up to his ballbag and shushing everbody after he scores as if he's proved some kind of a point that only he seems to be aware of.

Right you are 

10 minutes ago, LondonderryAir said:

I'd love to know what his IQ is. He just comes across as an absolute moron, between the shorts pulled right up to his ballbag and shushing everbody after he scores as if he's proved some kind of a point that only he seems to be aware of.

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, LondonderryAir said:

Oh my, we have another taig on the forum, how surprising :sarcasm:

Screenshot_20230118_230518_Rangers TV.jpg

42 minutes ago, LondonderryAir said:

Everyone of your posts are iffy as fuck. 

Tell me why you shouldn't be banned?

43 minutes ago, LondonderryAir said:

Sounds to me like his IQ will be higher than yours.