Morelos

King Jela

18 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Whats this all about?

In Columbia during international break and was spotted playing football wearing an Everton shirt. 

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/alfredo-morelos-spotted-everton-shirt-26560903

3 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

In Columbia during international break and was spotted playing football wearing an Everton shirt. 

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/alfredo-morelos-spotted-everton-shirt-26560903

I wouldn't read too much into that.

It was only a kickaboot. 

He probably didn't take his 6 full Rangers kits to Columbia as it would have cost 5k in airport luggage. :craphead:

12 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

From 2019 (the strip not Alfie)

14 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

10 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I wouldn't read too much into that.

It was only a kickaboot. 

He probably didn't take his 6 full Rangers kits to Columbia as it would have cost 5k in airport luggage. :craphead:

It's Colombia ffs - how many times? :angrywillie:

I see Barry has been dribbling pish again.

Onn Morelos wearing an Everton shirt:

"I got it sent through, one of my mates sent it to me. I think he was just playing football on a public pitch in an Everton strip.

"You've got to have a Rangers strip on, why have an Everton strip?"

:lol:

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

"I got it sent through, one of my mates sent it to me. I think he was just playing football on a public pitch in an Everton strip.

The guy is thick as mince man. :lol:

5 minutes ago, SPWF said:

The guy is thick as mince man. :lol:

I know loads of guys who'll have kickabouts in shirts they've swapped, shirts they've bought or shirts from clubs they've played for previously. Fuck, I know guys further down the leagues who'll appear for training wearing gear from a previous club.

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I know loads of guys who'll have kickabouts in shirts they've swapped, shirts they've bought or shirts from clubs they've played for previously. Fuck, I know guys further down the leagues who'll appear for training wearing gear from a previous club.

It’s a complete non issue. He’s visiting home, why would he even have his Rangers gear with him? :lol:

Just now, SPWF said:

It’s a complete non issue. He’s visiting home, why would he even have his Rangers gear with him? :lol:

He takes Rangers jerseys with him and gives them away to people(often via his foundation). Loads of videos of all sorts of folk wearing player-issue jerseys with Morelos on the back.

Fuck going your holidays and wearing your work gear :lol:

14 hours ago, The Dude said:

He’s so glaiket

Its mesmerising that you could be the best Scottish midfielder of your generation by a considerable standard,  but be that fucking dumb

38 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

He’s so glaiket

Its mesmerising that you could be the best Scottish midfielder of your generation by a considerable standard,  but be that fucking dumb

And he wonders why manager after manager after manager won’t let him anywhere near a coaching gig at the club.