Current players for the off imo.

Just now, bluenoz said:

If that's the case, then pay off Matondo, cut our losses and throw Wilson in his suitcase.

We will absolutely have to cut our losses with Matondo because I can’t see a club even offering half a million for him. There’s a few others we will have to accept we fucked it with and let them go aswell.

Apologies if I'm repeating but not read any of the above.

Ideally I'd lose off the wage bill.

Tav

Morelos

Helander

Roofe

Rabbi 

These should be priority in the next 6mths.

Their wages alone could be used to recruit 6 or 7 players alone.

Theres more I could add but these need to be shifted in Jan- July.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

@SPWF in a shoot out with @esquire8 and @sassaaaa as the most depressing cunt to have ever posted on here.

I’ll be honest I’d be gutted not to win. I’m a miserable bastard, but that’s because we’re so shite. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We will absolutely have to cut our losses with Matondo because I can’t see a club even offering half a million for him. There’s a few others we will have to accept we fucked it with and let them go aswell.

Tough to say where we stand with Ridvan, but I can see us losing money on him as well.

12 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

One player I'd definitely not have on the list is Tom Lawrence, would have loved to have seen him out there today.

Good point. Although even if he started the next game, it would likely be end feb before he close to being fit.

think if he plays this season it won’t be fully fit, and looking ti next season.

happy to be proved wrong though, just an opinion 

At this point no one in this squad is untouchable. Wouldn't care if half left tomorrow. 

Realistically but going to take time. 

Over the next two windows. I'd start by letting every player out of contract go: Kent, Morelos, Jack, Helander, Arfield, Davis and McGregor. 

Start by replacing them.

21 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

One player I'd definitely not have on the list is Tom Lawrence, would have loved to have seen him out there today.

Lawrence had made a brilliant start to the season for us. Filled a key role that we'd been missing. Was looking forward to seeing him vs celtic back in September. Four months on and still out. Brutal.

6 minutes ago, Marco said:

Lawrence had made a brilliant start to the season for us. Filled a key role that we'd been missing. Was looking forward to seeing him vs celtic back in September. Four months on and still out. Brutal.

Was a right kick in the balls for us because he's one who would have made a difference, I just hope we can get more signings in that have the same potential.

Priority list would be

1) Bin everyone who isn’t good enough anymore:

McGregor, Matondo, Wright, Sands, Davis

2) Move on some of the old or injury prone:

Souttar, Helander, Roofe, maybe arfield who will be 35.

The remaining few who are playing poor or look like their legs are gone have the rest of the season to prove themselves. Jack maybe Tav in that list.

The rest have been poor but are at least capable of playing to a level needed of winning a title. And that gives you a realistic core of about 8-9 starters who are young and fit enough.

And leaves Beale needing to sign about 4-5 quality players which is just about achievable.

If we start getting rid of starting players like Kent and Lundstrum that’s going to probably be too big a mountain to climb in just 2 windows. 

Realistically the outlay on players like Matondo, Yilmaz etc is too high to give up on them too early. 

But the old guard of Davis, Shagger, Jack need moved on. Arfield keep but only as an impact sub (albeit a very good one).

The physio room gang of Roofe, Helander etc. need to be let go, which will naturally happen when contracts expire. 

Ideally we sell Kamara and Morelos in Jan and if we can get £8-10million for the two combined, you reinvest that in better replacements for CF and CM. Kent as well to be included in that list unless we get a new deal sorted in the coming days! 

2 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Realistically the outlay on players like Matondo, Yilmaz etc is too high to give up on them too early. 

But the old guard of Davis, Shagger, Jack need moved on. Arfield keep but only as an impact sub (albeit a very good one).

The physio room gang of Roofe, Helander etc. need to be let go, which will naturally happen when contracts expire. 

Ideally we sell Kamara and Morelos in Jan and if we can get £8-10million for the two combined, you reinvest that in better replacements for CF and CM. Kent as well to be included in that list unless we get a new deal sorted in the coming days! 

Matondo we have seen plenty enough of. He's a complete dud and is getting worse with every game.

Yilmaz has something about him and will be a sound signing once he plays more.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We dont need new players for most of them tbh, 5 of that list currently have players who are or could be better than them in the squad 

Aye that’s fair - priority for any new purchases has to be fitness/injury history though I think we’ve been unlucky/the rumours about Gio’s preseason training prep if true have contributed to the number of injuries we’ve picked up this year 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't think he is good enough for Rangers but potentially with some game time on the left (his natural position) he may improve and get a move.  

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

I’d try and get rid of him as well tbh. He’s been part of way too many failures. He’s a loser. 

You're a fuckin prize haufwit. There are dug shites in the street outside the piggery with twice the amount of intelligence that you show on your best day.

Twat

Rabbi has to leave or be demoted to the kiosks so he can never play

Wright has been a dependable lad but needs moved on

Roofe and helander can't stay fit so I'd be looking to offload

Fashion was brand new today but we all know he will be saying a 3 yarder v st j before long

Sands can just help rabbi on the kiosks or use his return ticket

Other than that I would welcome any and all offers for the rest of them.

The be all and end all for me, if I was in charge, is a complete overhaul of the scouting bad recruitment processes, procedures and those associated with them.

That wee bastard Wilson can get the fuck out 

1 minute ago, Big Al 55 said:

Don’t agree with Sakala, Tav or Barisic.

Tav will be back to his best soon. Sakala and Barisic are decent backups.

The rest can go. I’d add Kamara and Jack too 👍

Tav is never getting back to his best sadly. That race has been run