Kemar Roofe

Loyal72

1 minute ago, NorthernLights said:

Great player but one of the most brittle humans in the world. Have to think if he was playing 40+ games every season he’d be earning twice as much, though 

he’s fucked his shoulder wtf is up way you man.

last few weeks you’ve bursted ma chops man 

Just now, RFC55 said:

he’s fucked his shoulder wtf is up way you man.

last few weeks you’ve bursted ma chops man 

That gave me a laugh. Why the fuck are you going after me, though? You’ve got people saying to pay him off and get rid. I’m just agreeing that he’s injury prone. Leave me alone!

Luv how most think it's that easy to sell or get rid of injury prone players. As has already been stated, why would he take a pay when he can get full pay and rehabilitation with us? Who's going to take someone who has made a handful of appearances in about 6 months and is injured again? 

I feel sorry for him coz he really has no luck and when fit is a good player. 

Type of injury, like an ankle roll, you can get if you haven’t been playing for a while. Mainly because your body hasn’t been regularly taking knocks, falling over, usual football rough and tumble.

Shite luck for him but it’s a symptom of hardly kicking a ball for a year. 

2 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Tbf he's not said much wrong in his statement. 

Think he has everyone else on the site muted and only sees my posts. He wasn’t happy after the game against them when someone said it’s unacceptable they had more possession than us and I said we had more shots and shots on target so we were doing more with our possession.

6 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Think he has everyone else on the site muted and only sees my posts. He wasn’t happy after the game against them when someone said it’s unacceptable they had more possession than us and I said we had more shots and shots on target so we were doing more with our possession.

I've always said I'd rather play effective football than possession football. Nothing worse than watching a team just pass it side to side for the sake of keeping possession, I'd much rather we played fast flowing and more direct football. 

45 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Sell. 

Cant keep paying top wages to a sick note. 

Not even an acknowledgement that he scored the last goal that took us to a final mate? 

Think everyone and there dug knows times been up for him for a long time now but this man saved us today and got us into a final think we should be talking him up rather than shooting digs at him.

30 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Type of injury, like an ankle roll, you can get if you haven’t been playing for a while. Mainly because your body hasn’t been regularly taking knocks, falling over, usual football rough and tumble.

Shite luck for him but it’s a symptom of hardly kicking a ball for a year. 

It was shite luck but unfortunately I think it’s just a symptom of being an injury prone player.

If Roofe could stay clear of injuries he’d never be out the team.

His goal against Standard Liege was as good a goal as you’ll see anywhere.

No dislocation and obviously nothing broken so might not even be bad. Looked like a real unlucky one and probably be the same outcome for most players landing like that so can't really blame it on him being injury prone I don't think