Kemar Roofe

Loyal72

44 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

That gave me a laugh. Why the fuck are you going after me, though? You’ve got people saying to pay him off and get rid. I’m just agreeing that he’s injury prone. Leave me alone!

He’s a bully.

56 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He is an excellent footballer and I’m absolutely gutted he’s out again man

Showed his class when he came on. Movement sensational and the finish for the goal is class, Morelos wouldn’t score that just now and Colak seems to have picked up a mystery injury 

It’s a really blow to be honest.

Miles better than anyone else at the club up front. Great finisher, good hold up and link up player, can beat a man and very clever movement too.

Brilliant to have him back, gets the winner, and the bang out for months again. 

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

Think he has everyone else on the site muted and only sees my posts. He wasn’t happy after the game against them when someone said it’s unacceptable they had more possession than us and I said we had more shots and shots on target so we were doing more with our possession.

you were telling me the stats apparently and never produced them ya weirdo 

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

I don't think anyone would buy him, we all knew the risk we took when we did; I think Rangers was his last chance to try and shake the injuries and actually re-establish  his career.

Hasn't worked. The guy is made of paper.

Need to bite the bullet and pay off his contract, while he's our best finisher, it's no use if he's finished.

There's no point paying him off.

I'd rather have him for 15 games a season than 0 games a season if it's going to cost us the same either way.

Probably the best finisher at the club but made of glass unfortunately. New striker should be a priority this window. Colak has obviously got a recurring injury plus not sure how he fits into Beales style of play. Morelos has been below standard all season and Roofe can't stay fit long enough to even get to the point he can be considered to start.

10 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

He looked devastated walking past us with the physio

Gutted for him 

Punching the air, shouting etc. He's raging. Shame for the guy, waited all this time to come back, scores in a semi-final and then right back to the hospital.

Comes a point where you'd be asking yourself what's the point?

Some character of strength he is, mentally of course, psychically a child would injure him.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Punching the air, shouting etc. He's raging. Shame for the guy, waited all this time to come back, scores in a semi-final and then right back to the hospital.

Comes a point where you'd be asking yourself what's the point?

Some character of strength he is, mentally of course, psychically a child would injure him.

Proper freak injury that though in terms of how it happened, so unlucky