***** Heart of Midlothian vs Rangers - Scottish Premiership *****

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Aye at home, against a lesser team. He's giving them the respect they probably deserve on current form. 

As much as kamara is defensive, he's got more going forward than jack 

Personally think the line up is bang on

He's said publicly it's going to be two sitters the majority of the time, people are in for a surprise if they're expecting anything different.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

He's said publicly it's going to be two sitters the majority of the time, people are in for a surprise if they're expecting anything different.

Raskin sounds like a deep lying playmaker, could be wrong as not seen/read much but that would be ideal next to a dog 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Raskin sounds like a deep lying playmaker, could be wrong as not seen/read much but that would be ideal next to a dog 

Agreed

Just listened to Neilson's interview there they've got McKay, Snodgrass and the winger they've just signed as a midfield 3, seems a bit mental :lol: 

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Play the youth / B squad tonight then if it is all done and dusted and doesn’t matter. 🤣

I honestly can’t understand this attitude. Bizarre.

Was about to type something similar but you’ve done it for me. 

The leagues gone in my opinion, but Beale, and the squads, aim should be to win every game between now and the end of the season and see what happens. 

3 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Was about to type something similar but you’ve done it for me. 

The leagues gone in my opinion, but Beale, and the squads, aim should be to win every game between now and the end of the season and see what happens. 

Yup. If we can close the gap on them, win a cup or two then we can go into next season with some confidence. Some on here seem to think us going further behind is a fair accompli so why bother turning up?

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Beale has said Raskin “will connect midfield and our forwards”

Raskin has said he loves to carry the ball forward and support the attack. 

He's a deeper player

In his pre match interview Beale just said he is a cross between Kamara and Jack