***** Heart of Midlothian vs Rangers - Scottish Premiership *****

50 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Not sure what you mean, Morelos was played the ball first, and was offside. Doesn't have anything to do with the ball out to Sakala. 

Fair enough. I wasn’t sure if he touched it from an offside position before the ball went to Sakala. I thought it was one of those Kyogo offside until onside deals.

Stunning last night. Been missing for months but that was a joy to watch. They’ve taken stick and rightly so because it’s been drab for too long but credit to every player on the park - Hearts completely blown away. 
Build on that, game time for Cantwell, Raskin and Hagi and hopefully Yilmaz back. Lawrence would be a huge bonus too. 

25 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Fuckin delighted. I don’t think many of us expected that performance. We were outstanding. Every player played well and hopefully we continue playing like that. Well done Rangers. 

Saw the line up and thought fuck. Right from the whistle though they were superb. Fucking lovely football 

My only real complaint last night is Kamara.  Not his performance he played well.  Said during the week he wanted to add more goals to his game.  Gets a perfect one on one chance to shoot before half time to wrap it up and make it 3-0 and he tries to pass it back to someone and hearts clear.   Would have been easier to score.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

My only real complaint last night is Kamara.  Not his performance he played well.  Said during the week he wanted to add more goals to his game.  Gets a perfect one on one chance to shoot before half time to wrap it up and make it 3-0 and he tries to pass it back to someone and hearts clear.   Would have been easier to score.

Yip should have buried that himself. Had a much better game and always does when he plays further up the park. The negative side/ backpassing Kamara is a nightmare to watch.

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Why? The line up made perfect sense 

It did. Just that it’s the same players who have looked way off it for so long. 
Kamara and Lundstrum both been really poor for a while. Both top notch last night though along with everyone else. 
If these players can build on that then the new signings and the returning players will find it hard to get in. 

That last night was a million times better than what we’ve seen for most of the season - really enjoyable to watch 

I’m not one for jumping on other team’s forums (no interest in anyone outside us) but I’d bet on the lead up to last night they thought they’d beat us given the excellent run they had been on.  24h on, their only positive was that it wasn’t double figures, we absolutely spanked them, outplayed and outfought so put them back in their wee diddy club box. Excellent team performance all round, played them off the park. 

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Is it just me who thinks Cantwell and Lowry are very similar in how they play football?

:cup:

Definitely got similar styles and don't mind taking players on and are both intelligent players on and off the ball ..... so I don't think you are alone mate.

One or the other on the park looks good for us ..... both on the park and fully match fit could be dynamite and give us a tremendous boost going forward.

Tweet from Alfredo...

EL ÉXITO NO LLEGA POR CASUALIDAD, es trabajo duro , perseverancia, aprendizaje, sacrificio y sobre todo, amor por lo que haces 👌💪🏾🐃🇨🇴

SUCCESS DOES NOT COME BY CHANCE, it is hard work, perseverance, learning, sacrifice and above all, love for what you do 👌💪🏾🐃🇨🇴

Para todos los escepticos... nosotras somos la personas! :UK:

bottom line NOT  THE BUFFALO'S

1 hour ago, Malkster said:

Tweet from Alfredo...

EL ÉXITO NO LLEGA POR CASUALIDAD, es trabajo duro , perseverancia, aprendizaje, sacrificio y sobre todo, amor por lo que haces 👌💪🏾🐃🇨🇴

SUCCESS DOES NOT COME BY CHANCE, it is hard work, perseverance, learning, sacrifice and above all, love for what you do 👌💪🏾🐃🇨🇴

Para todos los escepticos... nosotras somos la personas! :UK:

bottom line NOT  THE BUFFALO'S

Aye Listo !!!

On 02/02/2023 at 11:49, Swagger said:

It did. Just that it’s the same players who have looked way off it for so long. 
Kamara and Lundstrum both been really poor for a while. Both top notch last night though along with everyone else. 
If these players can build on that then the new signings and the returning players will find it hard to get in. 

That last night was a million times better than what we’ve seen for most of the season - really enjoyable to watch 

Lundstrum was having injections, Morelos playing through an injury apparently many couldn’t, kamara I’ll give you he’d been poor