***** Rangers vs Ross County - Scottish Premiership *****

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

The problem people have had with Tillman in the past is that he would drift from games and only show up now and again. Beale seems to have fixed that with not just him but a number of players.

Imo the players around him are performing better meaning it’s not all on him and kent to come up with something. 

As expected a packed defense to play against. We are not playing with enough tempo. On the whole I am unhappy with the the 1st half but relieved that we have the lead.

Jack was poor and should be replaced with Kamara at HT. Colak for Morelos will freshen things up around the 70 min mark.

Rangers having to break down an 11 man defense, that is set up to sit just out side of their own 18 yard box can be a tough watch, but what can you do when that low block is all about stifling football. Now we have scored they should try and come out at some point.

5 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

Technically he wasn't dropped. Sakala was given time off due to the birth of his child. Although I agree with your point.

Beale even said he'll use Sakala in the games where he can use his attributes, when teams attack and leave space in behind. I think fans just see players being dropped and don't think of the bigger picture. Beale will rotate the squad to get the best of the players attributes depending on the team we face. 

Cantwell will play against the teams who will defend for their lives because we'll be able to unlock defences. 

I think the only constant will be the the centre backs. 

Cantwell proving that point today.

Crowd were getting antsy towards the end of the first half with the constant passing but we did the right thing. Kept them pinned in, kept playing our game and got the breakthrough. 

Cantwell looking good and Tillman with another important goal. Hopefully another couple of goals to kill the game. 

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The problem people have had with Tillman in the past is that he would drift from games and only show up now and again. Beale seems to have fixed that with not just him but a number of players.

Think our backline being less all over the place and us being more secure at the back means we are getting our attacking players on the ball in the right areas

Any successful team we've had in my lifetime was based on an absolutely brick solid back 4 and keeper