McLaughlin

.Williamson.

I dont think he can even be a No. 2. He was given his chamce early days and fucked it. Confidence totally gone. AM was probably forced into stayimg because behind the scenes and on the teainimg ground they knew McĹaughlin wqs inadequate.

If we domt fancy McCrorie as a No2 then we need 2 GKs for next season.

Just isnt made of the right stuff for us.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t play him. Don’t play him ever again.

Awful

We've got McGregor who never comes for crosses and McLaughlin who comes and makes a cunt of them.  Time for McCroie and at least one new keeper in the summer (2 preferably)

2 minutes ago, Number5 said:

I dont think he can even be a No. 2. He was given his chamce early days and fucked it. Confidence totally gone. AM was probably forced into stayimg because behind the scenes and on the teainimg ground they knew McĹaughlin wqs inadequate.

If we domt fancy McCrorie as a No2 then we need 2 GKs for next season.

Just isnt made of the right stuff for us.

you pissed mate lol

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

There is no number 1 at the club. We're going to have to pay a lot for a quality keeper in the summer who can come in and make an impact right away. 

It's bordering in criminal negligence that we never signed a new keeper in the summer.

I'm not sure we'll spend a lot. Probably look at aging/experienced EPL/Championship keepers if there's any available.

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

Gettimg there!!

Going to have to go back to predictive text!!

lol - sorry mate, we all just type and don't see what we're doing (though avoid predictive text, can get you in a whole load of shite- i sent my female boss a text last week saying because, mispelled it and and it sent as vagina lol) - enjoy  :cheers:

21 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t play him. Don’t play him ever again.

Awful

After the last game at the piggery he should never have played for us again .

Hes gone ,past it ,too old .I know Shagger is 4 or 5 years older but he has been a freak 

This is the worst our goalie situation has been in my memory .And I can remember the tail end of Peter McCloy