Morelos To Sevilla? - Ibrox Noise

40 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

His attitude is fine and he’s been accused of being fat for nearly his entire time here.

Honestly no idea what people mean when they use this attitude argument against him. He rarely ever gets sent off in games, his social media is always positive towards his football and the club and he gets on fine with management and team mates? What is the attitude problem in your eyes?

Not fat.

But hes clearly not the shape he was i  for the first 3 years!.

Thats clear as day in his face, his conditioning is no where near the same when he was ragdolling teams about on his own uptop, mostly in europe he stepped up for us.

Like a few, its time for pastures new for him, thanks for your service, but  its a,new dawn. Our best forward since jelavic. We move on.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Let's be honest morelos has peaked he is on the decline.  If he has agreed to join sevilla good luck to him is he good enough to play at that level no chance. 

I think it might reivent him tbh.

Hes lost his desire here long time ago. Thats an attitude issue imo. Should been sold in the sumnee.

Just now, Kylegib said:

Colak will not bring anywhere near what Morelos brought to the team if Morelos goes we'll need better than Colak. 

With forward thinking players and higher press, fitter team, we dont need a morelos.

Colaks a 18 yard predator.

He will be loving sakalas press and kents work rate imo.

2 hours ago, Kylegib said:

I'm sure there was interest in him after Gerrard left tbh. I also remember thinking Gerrard wold sell him after he was sent off against celtic and Gerrard slated him publicly about his attitude. I hope Morelos goes on to do well but the fact we are losing him for nothing shows how badly mismanaged we are at the moment. 

Aye there was but not for the money that was getting banded about before.

44 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

There’s a number of things from my POV really…

- both Gerrard and Gio have called out his attitude publicly 

- the continued perception over his time here that he’s angling for a move from his bawbag agent 

- been left out of squads for big games for returning late / not being fit 

- the red cards

- and the biggest one for me, is that he still moves like he’s towing a caravan now despite being back in squads since July after his injury 

He’s miles off the player he was a couple of years back. Not sure anyone can dispute that? Can’t recall the last top performance from him, but it’s not been this season anyway. 

Just can’t play the high press with a guy who’s so slow and immobile now. 

Time for him to go, but feels a bit like ‘what could have / should have been’ with him. 

The red cards thing grates with me, he never had much of an issue with European refs tbh, his game is getting in the faces of people, his on field behaviour has improved, it has taken an edge from his game. In Scotland I don’t think it is possible to get that Alfie back. 

he needs to leave for his career as he gets fuck all protection from referees in Scotland but as soon as he steps out of line real or perceived, he goes in the book. 

I love the wee mad bastard but the club has a role to play here and we rarely stood up for him. 

he has let us down this season, I hope it is a lull and wish him all the best to whatever he decides to do next.

13 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

The big thing for me is he has never learned English in his time here his attitude is rank rotten can't see him going to Sevilla as he is so out of shape. If he is away I wouldn't give him any more gametime unless every other option is unavailable. 

Wrong.