*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

18 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Just hearing lundstram here saying some really good goals, one had about ‘60 odd passes’ 

Mate..teams can get into opponents box with 2/3. Why should it be great that we took 60+? :lol: Sums up how he plays though tbh. 

Thanks for your subtitles.  I had no idea wat he was saying there.

18 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Just hearing lundstram here saying some really good goals, one had about ‘60 odd passes’ 

Mate..teams can get into opponents box with 2/3. Why should it be great that we took 60+? :lol: Sums up how he plays though tbh. 

Aye 56 of them were in our half.

37 minutes ago, ayro said:

Positives the result as it looked at times that we couldn’t be arsed, Cantwell, Tillman in flashes, Matondo assist and 2 goals for the Buff.

Negatives Ben fucking Davies and some piss poor defending in general, thought Tav’s passing was minging.

Tav misplaced 6 passes in the 1st 20 mins, and misses a penalty. It was embarrassing .

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Any other team scored a goal with a load of passes and you’d praise it.

Like an older Barcelona team? Fair enough, I get that but we’re playing St Mirren and that guy passes it to death side to side. Not being negative for the sake of it here but I don’t really care for stat padding passing or possession.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

VAR were choking to call off one of our goals today. Compare that to last week, when they didn't want to know.

Exactly. I wonder if we requested the comm from last week between the ref and VAR as if not, we should be even though the 3 points are long gone.

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tav misplaced 6 passes in the 1st 20 mins, and misses a penalty. It was embarrassing .

His passing was all over the place today but good cross for the 3rd goal.

40 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Like an older Barcelona team? Fair enough, I get that but we’re playing St Mirren and that guy passes it to death side to side. Not being negative for the sake of it here but I don’t really care for stat padding passing or possession.

What we should do is take chances all the time and be caught out of position like a pub team.