*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

We did play some very nice and sharp football in the first half.

We did but we also had no real penetration or fight for large parts it's great keeping the ball but something has to happen with it.

Arfield had another good cameo and a smart finish with a lovely no look pass from Cantwell 

Some really nice attacking football from us today, but fucksakes that defence needs improvement. Davies just won’t do for us I’m afraid. Hope the gaffer has someone a lot stronger than him coming in for next season. No way should Davies be starting in the semi. 

I won't give up on Matondo just yet. Could be a decent player there. 

Cantwell and Raskin both look more than decent and that increases my confidence in Beale as a manager who knows a player when he sees one.

3 points and 5 goals so I cant complain but I will anyway. Defense remains a joke.

Cantwell 👏

defending 🤮

even if the boy hadn’t scored their 2 nd it was a penalty ,souttar just shoved him wtf

davies looked terrible 

matondo did well 😯

why is raskin fucked every game after 60 mins😞

good goals from sakala and arfield 

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Cantwell and Raskin both look more than decent and that increases my confidence in Beale as a manager who knows a player when he sees one.

3 points and 5 goals so I cant complain but I will anyway. Defense remains a joke.

Shouldn't need to repeat myself but Raskin was a Wilson signing.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Just a matter of time before posters started saying this. He was shite at St Mirren's second goal.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Typical Rangers we buy a player who plays well on the left we stick him on the right to accommodate a misfiring Ryan Kent.

Keep him on the left and keep Kent on the bench.