What is needed going forward?

gogzy

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

The “clear out” reality is

Mcgregor and Davis retiire

Morelos and Kent go for free

Helander Jack and Arfield sign on 

We buy Tillman

Roofe, Barasic moved on (last year of their contract)

and we also try and sell Wright and Kamara 

so eight possibly leaving. 

I’m also up for a few others to be moved on but that’s not happening. 

Helander isn’t signing on. :lol:

12 hours ago, WilliamMunny said:

Cunts saying we need an overhaul, thats just no gonna happen. 4 or 5 quality starters can make all the difference.

We've 10 out of contract. 4 more next summer. Kamara wants away too. So that could comfortably be 10-15 out, plus your 4 or 5 (I think Beale is looking at more).

That IS an overhaul 🤣

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We buy Tillman

Helander sign on 😳

58 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We buy Tillman

Be mad to give Helander or Arfield new deals. Even Jack is questionable. 

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If we are replacing Davis and Kamara with quality players, I’d be happy enough to give them another year. They wouldn’t be the worst options off the bench.

We know what they offer and how much we going to spend on new backups?

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

No Rangers manager will survive not beating them in Five games in a season. Good manager against the fodder but Postecoglu has him sussed so far.

I never thought a Rangers manager would ever be allowed to stay almost 4 years with only one trophy in the bag , with Beale as his sidekick.

28 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

None of them are fit enough or able to improve us Arfield done now as well but been a good player at us.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

I never thought a Rangers manager would ever be allowed to stay almost 4 years with only one trophy in the bag , with Beale as his sidekick.

We accept mediocrity now I honestly think we have a core of young supporters who think how we play now is acceptable.

We used to be winners now we are happy with manager getting beat and saying we competed well with them, its embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

We accept mediocrity now I honestly think we have a core of young supporters who think how we play now is acceptable.

We used to be winners now we are happy with manager getting beat and saying we competed well with them, its embarrassing.

You trying to break the now world record? 

42 minutes ago, Smile said:

No Rangers manager will survive not beating them in Five games in a season. Good manager against the fodder but Postecoglu has him sussed so far.

When you're sacking managers without giving them their own tools, against an established opponent and more expensive squad then nothing will ever change.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When you're sacking managers without given them their own tools, against an established opponent and more expensive squad then nothing will ever change.

Don’t even think he’s got him sussed either :lol:

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You don't just become winners by saying you want to be winners, or talking about history and traditions.

We're rightly 2nd in the league table and 2nd financially compared to them for a reason. Like wss the case with Gerrard, Beale has to find a way to overcome that against the odds. 1 transfer window and 2 players of his own isn't near enough of an opportunity for him or any manager.

You sack Beale and the merry go goes round and round but with poorer quality managers as those with ability won't take a job for 6 months (until they get binned) unless they want a pension tip up. But yeah pay them off too, waste more funds, bring in the next one..

Problem there is Beale was there the whole time the rat was and he probably seen and trained most of the same players more than he ever done , and we had one single trophy to show for it.

Beale has the same flaws and it shows every week , I said at the time it was madness to give him the job and I am more convinced now than I ever was.

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Problem there is Beale was there the whole time the rat was and he probably seen and trained most of the same players more than he ever done , and we had one single trophy to show for it.

Beale has the same flaws and it shows every week , I said at the time it was madness to give him the job and I am more convinced now than I ever was.

It shows every week by winning?

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Beale is unbeaten outwith the scum ffs. He's made mistakes yes but he's also only had 2 signings of his own, he'd a different relationship with the squad when here previously.

Talk of sacking a manager with his win record after only 1 transfer window and without even a preseason is childish 

You've made up your mind on Beale which is fine that's your right. But tell me the secret for how we turn it around against the odds with whoever this miracle replacement is who mightnt get time to bring in his own players ? Is it a head coach who takes whatever squad he's provided with or a manager who gets no time?

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've 10 out of contract. 4 more next summer. Kamara wants away too. So that could comfortably be 10-15 out, plus your 4 or 5 (I think Beale is looking at more).

That IS an overhaul 🤣

We have 7 out of contract and only 4 of them play regularly for us. 1 or 2 may also be extended.

We already have a massively bloated squad so we need to reduce the numbers anyway.

At most something like 10 players will leave, but 4-5 of them will be players that have barely played this season.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Beale is unbeaten outwith the scum ffs. He's made mistakes yes but he's also only had 2 signings of his own, he'd a different relationship with the squad when here previously.

Talk of sacking a manager with his win record after only 1 transfer window and without even a preseason is childish 

You've made up your mind on Beale which is fine that's your right. But tell me the secret for how we turn it around against the odds with whoever this miracle replacement is who mightnt get time to bring in his own players ? Is it a head coach who takes whatever squad he's provided with or a manager who gets no time?

We dont have the right people running the club to turn it around , its one clusterfuck after another from top to bottom , the only way you can change things is stop the cash going to the clowns in charge but that affects the club so that wont happen.

Beale was not the answer IMO.

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

We have 7 out of contract and only 4 of them play regularly for us. 1 or 2 may also be extended.

We already have a massively bloated squad so we need to reduce the numbers anyway.

At most something like 10 players will leave, but 4-5 of them will be players that have barely played this season.

Mcgregor, Jack, Kent, Morelos, arfield, Davis, Tillman, Helander, kieran wright. Sands was 10th but he's away.