*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

8 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Ben Davies is not it by the way.

A wee bit harsh mate and I think you're still smarting a bit from his performance at the piggary. Apart from a dodgy first touch which he done well to recover himself in the opening moments today he's been fine. Souttar standing out between the two as he's more involved in the game but Davies is quietly doing a decent job today apart from the one moment I mentioned.

Aberdeen are no world beaters but our defence are up against two strikers who are having a fantastic season. Duk has 18 goals and Miovski has 17 goals this season but they've rarely had a sniff and that's partly down to the good work both our CBs are doing today. 

Edit - watching the half time highlights and missed Davies giving the ball away for the Ramadani chance. Didn't miss it in my post, actually missed it watching the game. 

Just now, Inigo said:

If two of Raskin, Sakala and Morelos score, as they should, we'd be looking at a good performance.

Yeah but they haven't so it's not been great and we have seen this over and over again when  we don't put teams away.

Aberdeen are dug shite 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Said Cantwell would lose all the enthusiasm and forward running playing with this shite around him , you can see it happening more each game.

100%

The statues all around him.

His enthusiam will be run right out him. Carrying players and doing the running of the statues who think their bayern munich superstars denanding ball to feet.

We are so timid in the final 3rd.

Cant coach desire and effort unfort for beale.

Be 3/4 max from that starting 11 next season starting games.