General Transfer Talk

Broxi

33 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Peterborough just seem to have a conveyor belt of decent strikers.

Every fucking year it feels like half the English leagues are chasing them for someone who just scored 30 goals.

They spend big for their size and back themselves that they’ll be able to turn a profit 

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

It does seem pretty quiet on the striker front considering we effectively need a new forward line

I don’t doubt there’s stuff going on but it’s vital we get quality 

Beale just confirmed in the presser he’s looking to bolster the forward line with a couple of strikers. 

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Got a feeling Maja is all but confirmed, but we are keeping it hush till their season is over.

Also got a feeling there will be some truth in that Karlan Grant story and he could end up with us as well. Actually think they would both be pretty good!  

Maja might be only 24 but had managed only twice to get over 10 goals in his career(16 in 3rd english tier and 13 in 2nd French), so i hope we get better. 

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Just at the time that prick Thomson ballooned one over the bar at Rugby park 🤣

Iirc that day when de boer scored the header, larsson hit the post and it rolled along the line, if my memory is right we cheered de boers goal, got gutted as we thought larsson scored, then cheered again when we all found out it never went in lol

And as you said, another cheer when thompson missd the penalty while we were in play lol

Mental day

21 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I know, i have absolutely no idea what you are on about :pierre:

Fuck knows where motherwell came from there lol

His final goal for us was a freekick against them.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye and if you remember the results that season, we regularly pumped dunfermline, tarriers literally drew 0-0 at rugby park in the earlier game that season, but them scoring 4 and missing a penalty is alright and above board 🤣

Arteta doing the splits on the ball and scoring a belter :lol: 

29 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Amazing how 4-0 at rugby park was fine but beating Dunfermline 6-1 was them lying down. Cunts were raging at Marshall because it was only 4 

the bankrupt blabbermouth sutton had to be restrained from having a go at marshall.
absolute fuckin skid mark on your Calvin Kleins.