General Transfer Talk

Broxi

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

If h&h are reporting it it’s more than a link, he’s been linked for about 2 weeks or so. 

Depends how they’re reporting it. They spoke about the two Serie A strikers the papers linked us with the other day, but they just reported the link. Was different from when they were talking about Dowel and Sterling. 

43 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Great news if he fucks off to Spurs. 

Yep. Leaves half of Asia behind in the dressing room too wondering what the fuck is going on :)

Ideally, he takes Kyogo with him if he goes as that wee cunt is deadly in the box.

32 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Depends how they’re reporting it. They spoke about the two Serie A strikers the papers linked us with the other day, but they just reported the link. Was different from when they were talking about Dowel and Sterling. 

Yeah tbf I didn’t know about the other links I thought this was a new one so could just be paper talk. 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

If h&h are reporting it it’s more than a link, he’s been linked for about 2 weeks or so. 

When his name first came up, I said there were shades of Jelavic about him.

Watching again, some of his finishes are more Molsesque :lol:

A cross between these two will do me nicely, thanks

:UK:

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Linked with this fella on today's H&H daily: 

Are centre forwards supposed to be able to move at something more than a walking pace, not blowing out their arse after jumping for a header?

Don't know that this is the time or place for some newfangled nonsense.

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Really no into this but fae the Greek club at all, screams disaster to me 

One season in Europe and they want 5 Million for him. he isn't even at one of the better teams in Greece. That's not to say he isnt a good player but im not feeling it. I saw earlier it's just his agent drumming up transfer talk using our name.

2 hours ago, beararse said:

Yep. Leaves half of Asia behind in the dressing room too wondering what the fuck is going on :)

Ideally, he takes Kyogo with him if he goes as that wee cunt is deadly in the box.

Not a fucking chance does he get anywhere near that spurs squad. He's awrite but he'd be about 5th choice there.

4 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Linked with this fella on today's H&H daily: 

This looks like he’d be perfect for us. Mobile, athletic, scores goals… Also at a good age with 15 international caps. 

The question would be price? I’d say £3m-£4m and it would be a steal 

1 hour ago, Blues Brother said:

This looks like he’d be perfect for us. Mobile, athletic, scores goals… Also at a good age with 15 international caps. 

The question would be price? I’d say £3m-£4m and it would be a steal 

£6.9m is the fee going about.

6 hours ago, beararse said:

Still think that Hatate is crucial for the way the fat man plays. Would be nice to see Kyogo staying and picking up litter fucking gutted. Going to be magic when they implode.