*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Still early with raskin but I can't pretend he seems to pick up alot of knocks injuries. Missed the league Cup final in similar circumstances worrying. 

He came to us after missing months. He was always gonna pick up niggles 

16 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Can only see a bad defeat tomorrow hope I’m wrong and celebrating at the final whistle

They're the days we get a result, everyone thought they'd do us last year in the semi, then again at the Piggery a couple of weeks later, the Clint Hill game in 2017, the bookies were doing the tims minus 2 minus 3 minus 4 as specials, the New Year game before Covid, after the League Cup final everyone thought we'd be too demoralised and 'they couldny play that badly again'... we pumped them.

We'll win tomorrow by hook or by crook

11 minutes ago, Swagger said:

If Beale thought he could win the league before the game last weekend then he’s delusional - looks like he may have fucked it completely if Raskin is out 

Rangers under Beale were only 4 points behind, as in his head the 9 point deficit he took on was nothing to do with him.

If Beales' Rangers won last week then in his head they'd only be 1 point behind.

Seems bizzare but it's the only explanation I can think of for playing an injured Raskin in a game that everybody else thought was meaningless.

8 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

They're the days we get a result, everyone thought they'd do us last year in the semi, then again at the Piggery a couple of weeks later, the Clint Hill game in 2017, the bookies were doing the tims minus 2 minus 3 minus 4 as specials, the New Year game before Covid, after the League Cup final everyone thought we'd be too demoralised and 'they couldny play that badly again'... we pumped them.

We'll win tomorrow by hook or by crook

I really hope you're right but this team are losers. We will lose by 2 or 3.

26 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He came to us after missing months. He was always gonna pick up niggles 

Cantwell seems to have dealt with similar just fine. I do get injuries happen I hope with a full pre season behind him he can kick on it will be gutted if he misses tomorrow after not been fully fit for the cup final tho I can't lie. Big games we need him fit for. 

44 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

“Today, Nico came to the game with a little bit of a problem with his ankle.

“So obviously, you see when we’re 2-0 down you’re half thinking ‘well, okay, we won’t push that any further’.

Now looks as though he's set to miss another semi final. 

Beale's an absolute clown

Would you not be aswell waiting on the team getting named the morra before going on like that?