*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

So sick of it. I know he's done ok here and there against them but that's two open goal misses and one where he's 1v1 against Hart and fucks it.

All key moments in key games that costs us

And THAT is the thing that really costs us. People will blame the Manager, but its moments like these, and defensive ones, that really cost us these games. They didnt really havae any chances of note, but get a goal gifted.. we miss chances like that. Its happened in most of our OF matches this season. A proper striker and a proper defence and the league table would look very different.

Bad, stupid mistakes again.

Gifting a goal, and missing open nets.

Longer it goes on, the harder it will be to change.

I just want the season to finish, get rid of some, get some in, get through the CL qualifiers. 

How we won 55, had the European runs, seen them in turmoil,  then find ourselves here is criminal.

You get the right Manager, back him a bit, and you can do it. Sadly they're a case in point.

Season finished now i'd be happy. 

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Yet the quality went to fuck when they were all subbed. Raskin seems to be the next in line for a slagging, judging by a few posts today. People probably have it somewhere in their mind that he is an attacking flair player - he isnt.. he is a ball winner and deep playmaker. 

So what quality did Kent, Morelos, Raskin and Tillman show us today that their replacements didn't?

Also Raskin deserves criticism as he lost us the goal today. Nothing to do with his lack of attacking flair so not sure why you're bringing that in to it.

Not looking for an argument mate as I hate this place at times after a defeat with knee jerk reactions. Just how I seen the game today and I'm still hopeful that players like Raskin can fulfill their potential with us.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Bad, stupid mistakes again.

Gifting a goal, and missing open nets.

Longer it goes on, the harder it will be to change.

I just want the season to finish, get rid of some, get some in, get through the CL qualifiers. 

How we won 55, had the European runs, seen them in turmoil,  then find ourselves here is criminal.

You get the right Manager, back him a bit, and you can do it. Sadly they're a case in point.

Season finished now i'd be happy. 

He thinks hes going into next season with most of these players , get used to more grief till hes gone.

46 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Scottish Cup semi-finalists print to match our 7-0 drubbing by Liverpool.

7-1

"We were beating Liverpool (for 17 minutes)" will be getting rolled out by Bisgrove when he tries to excuse Arfield and McGregors new contracts.

:ang:

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would sell Ridvan as well this summer. There is nothing special about that kid.

I'd give him a run of games until the end of the season then judge more. He's had no run in the team so I think it's too early to judge what he offers. In saying that I do think we over payed for him.

6 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

In the first half Lundstram was one of our best players. He was nowhere near our problem today. Today was the defence switching off AGAIN and poor finishing AGAIN.

Every time the ball came to him, he stopped, turned around a few times before passing backwards.  He barely did anything positive and the one attempt he had on goal that I remember was horrifically off target.

We need to replace him for next season.

Although personally I would get rid of most the team, including the defence and keeper.  I was 50-50 on Goldson until he started trying to control a ball into the box on his chest when he's surrounded by attacking players?!  Also Tav just can't defend in these games and we need better.  Barisic and Davies.... I'm lost for words on how poor they look when put under any type of pressure.

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

No even as pissed off as I usually am tbh. Couldn't see another outcome beforehand. 

All our problems summed up in 90 minutes. Switching off at their goal shows a lack of win at all costs mentality we need, another injury, defending was pish, Kent's been with us stinking up the place for far too long, same with Morelos, no squad depth and above all else absolutely toothless in the final 3rd. 

Beale's blameless today imo. 

Agree with all this except I place blame on Beale for starting Kent, who should have kicked his last ball for Rangers weeks ago.

Just now, shaka said:

Every time the ball came to him, he stopped, turned around a few times before passing backwards.  He barely did anything positive and the one attempt he had on goal that I remember was horrifically off target.

Although personally I would get rid of most the team, including the defence and keeper.  I was 50-50 on Goldson until he started trying to control a ball into the box on his chest when he's surrounded by attacking players?!  Also Tav just can't defend in these games and we need better.  Barisic and Davies.... I'm lost for words on how poor they look when put under any type of pressure.

He wasnt the worst today but i detest the way the guy plays the game , he kills any positive play we are trying to achieve stone dead with the stop look around and pass back shite.

I feel like Beal could just calm the players down a bit. It’s only celtic. So many of these goals are just panicking. It’s the same with our attacking play. Always trying to play the 1 in 100 ball or shoot from positions we won’t score.

We just seem to abandon all our shape and play. I get the whole “in their faces” Scottish football thing. But what really loses us these games is just composure a lot of the time

3 minutes ago, shaka said:

I actually thought Tav was solid at defending today apart from the goal which I know is huge. I thought Goldson was good also although I get he had an iffy moment when he tried to bring the ball down in the box. Lundstram (who I agree needs replaced) was good also at breaking play and bringing the ball out. It's hard to say these things after another defeat but those three were far from the worst out there.