Kent and Morelos

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Booed and turned on by October. Dragged through the streets of Istanbul tied to the back of a truck after his 300th row Z attempt by Christmas. 

Doubt he’d have that many shots, too busy doing stopovers.

27 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

That's the deal to Fernerbache announced and safe to say going by the comments from the Fernerbache fans on Instagram they are not impressed. :lol:

If insta translation is correct plenty of their fans have already branded him The Next Diego Rossi, whom apparently they dont like a lot.  Good luck to him, but i will not be surprised if it doesnt work. 

13 minutes ago, demise said:

If insta translation is correct plenty of their fans have already branded him The Next Diego Rossi, whom apparently they dont like a lot.  Good luck to him, but i will not be surprised if it doesnt work. 

Going by the translations they are calling Kent an empty transfer due to them not having a manager anymore

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Going by the translations they are calling Kent an empty transfer due to them not having a manager anymore

Ive noticed that as well, but i think Jorge Jesus is their manager at the moment. Or at least its what google says.  

7 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Record sharing a report that says Morelos has interest from Sevilla, Serie A, and multiple premier league clubs. Surprised they weren’t put off by the last year. 

Their are always rumours surrounding Morelos.....the problem is what ones are actually concrete....I'd be amazed if their is EPL interest in him after last season 

17 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Their are always rumours surrounding Morelos.....the problem is what ones are actually concrete....I'd be amazed if their is EPL interest in him after last season 

Suppose if you were Everton (one of the teams linked) then a free transfer and £30k a week is nothing for a guy who at his best is capable of throwing about the likes of Hummels. If it doesn’t work then they can just let him rot in the reserves

On 13/06/2023 at 16:44, hammer93 said:

For all the rumours and interest and his agent stirring it up every window, we only ever had one significant offer.

I’d genuinely be shocked if he gets an EPL team. 

I always found the overall lack of concrete interest for both of them a bit strange, based on European performances alone. I know they frustrated the life out of us at times, but that's mainly domestically which realistically clubs signing our players for big money won't have much regard. They both contributed massively to us being in a European final and performed well in Europe over a good few years. What more do clubs want? You'd think we'd be at least 15-20 million richer if things had been managed properly and maybe with a little bit more luck.

On 14/06/2023 at 22:45, graeme_4 said:

For all the rumours and interest and his agent stirring it up every window, we only ever had one significant offer.

I’d genuinely be shocked if he gets an EPL team. 

I actually would be less shocked now. He would be a punt for these teams, they don't have to pay a transfer fee and they know he could contribute. Just say for instance Everton, who've been mentioned today, I bet Dyche would have loved to have 2020 Morelos in his team. He could easily try and motivate him as an extra attacking option for next season to get something out of him. His wages, whilst on the top end of our scale, are nothing to these clubs. They give youth players on the fringes of the first team 10 or 15k a week sometimes. It's ridiculous. If they offered him say 40k a week and he repaid it by scoring a few goals to keep them up, then it would be a gamble worth paying. 

Alfredo Morelos' agent has revealed that talks were held with Spartak Moscow about a move to the Russian top flight for the Colombia striker who has been released by Rangers, but the club's sporting department rejected the chance to make a concrete offer for the 26-year-old.

Morelos”s next 5 year will, or should be his golden years.

he may have blown himself out, as it appears he can’t get in shape anymore,  or is too lazy to get in shape for a team that cannot afford to carry pasengers( like mentioned before, an Everton).

You’d like to think he would be on some sort of self funded fast track fitness /weight regime, because nobody appears to be knocking on his door in his current physical shape.

maybe managers are thinking: yeah, good player when at it, but he won’t or can’t get in shape, so thanks but no thanks.

not comparing talents as such. Bud everybody could see Wayne Rooney was always a chunky guy,  but was almost always in top top shape. That shows desire to make an effort. Look at Rooney now. 
must have put on 3-4 stone.

Morelos, not in the same league, needs to show that same level of desire, or he’ll end up in the MLS or somewhere like that, when he should be at his peak.

would not be surprised to see him turn up in Saudi, a retirement league. 

4 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Alfredo Morelos' agent has revealed that talks were held with Spartak Moscow about a move to the Russian top flight for the Colombia striker who has been released by Rangers, but the club's sporting department rejected the chance to make a concrete offer for the 26-year-old.

He’d have been a fucking disaster in russia 

9 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Gerrard always liked Alfredo so Saudi might be an option. It would be a big payday for him.

I couldn’t see gerrard taking Morelos anywhere with him. Gave him so many headaches with suspensions and not being available for big games for different reasons

The longer it drags for Morelos, the bigger the chance his physical condition gets from bad to worse. Saudi is probably where he belongs. Money to set him up for life and to upgrade his charity foundation and football academy.