Kent and Morelos

1 minute ago, KyleBJK said:

There was a stat during the game that Jota and kyogo have scored 8 in the last 4 games for them against us while in 44 games Kent and Morelos have 6 between them. That just about tells everything about our forward line. 

Yup. pathetic

1 minute ago, KyleBJK said:

There was a stat during the game that Jota and kyogo have scored 8 in the last 4 games for them against us while in 44 games Kent and Morelos have 6 between them. That just about tells everything about our forward line. 

We will win fuck all when that pair of useless bastards make up 2 thirds of our frontline. 

13 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

That’s a depressing stat, but entirely believable. Both seem shit scared against that mob.

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Hard to care, and struggle to see why anybody would waste any more energy talking about them or starting topics about them. They are away in a few weeks and everybody knows they are away in a few weeks.

Hopefully they don't get any more minutes. Deserve to be fizzled out after the effort they have given this season. 

Neither will ever have 50K cheering them on every other week again. Wasters

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Morelos was done in after ten minutes I have seen player in legends game retired for ten years who looked fitter and in better shape.

Beale must see that surely.

He's brutal nowadays and needs replaced. I'm sure Beale is well aware. The options within the squad to replace him are slim though as both Colak and Roofe are injured. You posted a few weeks ago that we should have brought in a striker in January and I agree but even one of those SPL Jobbers would probably cost a couple of million. Surely Beale has someone in mind that will be available for a reasonable price or even free in the summer to play up front?

I don't know why we're all surprised about their performance today....they were the exact same the last time as well. Every coont and their granny have been saying that,  every coont and their blind granny can see it, yet Beale takes the chance with them? ......Why?                                          The worse thing you can do as a manager is not to learn from your mistakes.

Beales loyalty and stupidity by doing so has just put himself on the radar so to speak and his own end-of-season report car is reading 5/10 at the moment with me.