Kent and Morelos

we have not addressed the problem of our right hand side for a lot of transfer windows now. if we want real quality then we have to spend a fair amount to get 3 or 4 players in to refresh our forward line. or find some real talent out there we can develop. which does not happen too often.

not looking good at all for next season. Even if we spend the people in charge of us are terrible. 

48 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

If Beale plays Kent after that display on Sunday its going to sink in to me that Beale's a soft touch and cares to much about friendships. Beale really needs to start being more ruthless with this squad. This squad of players will get him sacked and that's facts.

This squad of players won’t be here to get him the sack. 

2 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

If Beale plays Kent after that display on Sunday its going to sink in to me that Beale's a soft touch and cares to much about friendships. Beale really needs to start being more ruthless with this squad. This squad of players will get him sacked and that's facts.

Why do people keep saying shit like this when everybody knows this squad is about to be dismantled? :lol:

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Why do people keep saying shit like this when everybody knows this squad is about to be dismantled? :lol:

Because we don't know for an absolute FACT that a lot of these players will go at the end of the season. Borna for instance is still going to be the same let down as he has been for the last year odd. I am just at complete ends with all this team and feel like they out stayed there welcome for years now. 

2 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

we have not addressed the problem of our right hand side for a lot of transfer windows now. if we want real quality then we have to spend a fair amount to get 3 or 4 players in to refresh our forward line. or find some real talent out there we can develop. which does not happen too often.

not looking good at all for next season. Even if we spend the people in charge of us are terrible. 

The right has been an issue since Candeias left and even then he wasn't exactly amazing. The sad thing is that the left is now just as bad an issue as the right. New CF required and Beale has a huge job just sorting out the forwards, never mind the rest of the squad. 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The Turks are sharing this on that twitter page. If we seen that we'd all be excited. Hopefully they don't check his stats just.

Not one assist, goal or even an incisive pass in that :lol:

Just now, SPWF said:

Not one assist, goal or even an incisive pass in that :lol:

Come on, you know if someone wanted to do that they could. Sometimes I think people just write him off as utter pish which isn't the case. He failed to deliver enough, not even close to what we should have expected but he did have some incredible moments in a blue jersey.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Come on, you know if someone wanted to do that they could. Sometimes I think people just write him off as utter pish which isn't the case. He failed to deliver enough, not even close to what we should have expected but he did have some incredible moments in a blue jersey.

He’s fucking dug meat. He’ll be dug meat for Fenerbache. Stick on to end up back in England on loan to some no mark Championship team within the year and be dug meat for them too.  

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That's what I'm talking about. A fucking dug meat player doesn't tear apart some of the best teams in Europe. Doesn't beat players the way he can and score some great goals. Doesn't often have opposition managers double up on him. It's just lazy to say he's dug meat. He's inconsistent. He's no done enough for his price tag. His numbers are pish. 

:lol: