Kent and Morelos

On 01/05/2023 at 15:19, D'Artagnan said:

You would have thought that given it was clearly their last "hurrah" at the club who had given them a platform to display their talents & the fans eho had idolised them, that personal pride would have motivated them to give their all one last time. Not for these 2, pair of absolute charlatans - I'll be deeply disappointed if I ever see either of them them in a Rangers shirt again.

Good to see you back D’Art, hope you’re well 

I wonder how either would have reacted to the level of abuse sometimes directed at McCoist, Hately, Cooper (to a lesser degree) back in the day. Fairly certain that the treatment they got shaped them into far more robust players and made them aware of exactly what it takes (mentally) to be a Ranger. 

I don't think either have had that level of abuse from the fans and have taken it for granted that we would be behind them. 

They're done!

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Is that definite? Or is it like the WC situation where the ball isn't touching the line but is technically still in because a tiny edge is over?

I think if it was going to be ruled out play would have been stopped as the ref gets a buzz if it’s out of play? Or is that just if it’s over the goal line.

Kent has to bury it regardless. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I think if it was going to be ruled out play would have been stopped as the ref gets a buzz if it’s out of play? Or is that just if it’s over the goal line.

Heartbreaking, some save by the keeper and he burst a lung to get there but aye he just had to find a way to get it in.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Don't like Kent but I was behind that goal and thought he did everything he could to score.

Their lack of application in the semi was shocking. Kent clearly trying to avoid situations where someone might tackle him and Morelos didn't get out of second gear.

They have lost the support and any manager wanting to sign them would think twice after their performances.

They are both good players on their day, but they have given up playing for the shirt months ago.

Totally selfish, and they have let down our support who backed them through injuries and bad form.

I'd rather play the youngsters and kose points the rest of the season than let those shysters wear our shirt. 

1 hour ago, CraigRangers9 said:

These 2 are targets for the boo boys. Cannot do anything right.

Wtf?

What is their record against the filth?

Go look it up.

Tav has easily scored far more goals and made more assists than both combined. I think he might have scored more goals than them combined even even if you subtract his penalties. 

A right back scoring more than a winger and a striker against them combined. How can you defend that?

4 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Kent turns that cross into the net in Seville, he is a club legend.

But he didn’t.

Mate to this day I still think he was fouled. The defender tackled from behind didn’t connect with the ball and caught Kent’s leg which I think put him off balance. 

09ADC693-9D99-4027-B3B6-EE25903FF22A.png

6F418389-B719-43AF-8ED8-790905F763F8.png

E5ADDC5A-74B6-4749-9E74-823504A71CF7.png

1 hour ago, TheBluebells said:

As if this week was went bad enough :ang:

I must think about it at least once a week 🤮. What’s worse is if kent didn’t reach it and the ball rolled on I reckon the ref would have given a penalty.

7 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Wtf?

What is their record against the filth?

Go look it up.

Tav has easily scored far more goals and made more assists than both combined. I think he might have scored more goals than them combined even even if you subtract his penalties. 

A right back scoring more than a winger and a striker against them combined. How can you defend that?

Not defending those two but using Tavernier as an example does piss me off slightly considering the goals that Tavernier has cost us against them over the years

Beale can’t reward them with any more game time. Slap in the face for us if he does.

Morelos had his time but they shape he has let himself get in and his lack of effort for months should see him packing his bags now not in a few weeks. 
No words for Kent. Rabbi fucking Matondo is now showing more than him. 

The pair of cunts have fucked us over